2 x 6 Month Rentals Available in Melbourne Pet Friendly

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi All

Just posted this in the Victoria section but for anyone considering Melbourne....

We have 2 property owners who are willing to rent their property out on 6 month contracts. One is unfurnished and in South Yarra, the other is rented furnished and is in Mornington at $525 per week. For people who are arriving with pets both these owners are happy to consider pets.

This is great as not many landlords offer 6 month rentals in Melbourne. Plus to get one of them which is furnished is even better. It gives someone a chance to come over and spend 6 months here finding out if they can get work and if they life the place before shipping out their furniture or commiting to a 12 month lease.:yes:

Guest The Pom Queen

Thanks for that. They are ideal as it gives you a bit more chance to settle and see if an area is right for you rather than rushing off and taking any rental that is offered because you only have 4 weeks in your short term accommodation. These landlords are also willing to rent to you before you leave the UK which again is unusual. I wouldn't recommend it for 12 months doing it without seeing the houses (although I have seen them and they are super properties in nice areas) but 6 months is perfect.

• 8 months later...
Guest daisey400

Hi we are 2 homeless people with a papillon puppy dog living and sleeping in my housemates car in melbourne in airport west, we are urgently needing a room each and a place for my dog max, an inside dog but housetrained , is very clean never barks and loves people , is there anyone who has a room for rent for say $100pw in the northern or western suburbs of melbourne say essendon, niddrie airport west, keilor east keilor, aberfeldie, moonee ponds around these areas, or diggers rest or sunbury thank you very much june and adam please, phone us on 0422 297 655 thank you all kindly

Guest proud2beaussie

This is an old thread and I don't think the property is available any longer however you can contact Kate via private message if you wish.

Guest The Pom Queen
This is an old thread and I don't think the property is available any longer however you can contact Kate via private message if you wish.

Thanks Nigel, this is 9 months old it may be best to delete this thread if possible and maybe the poster could try gumtree.

Kate

Archived