Looking for a visa agent from glasgow to help me with application to emigrate to oz

Paul Mills

Hi guys does anyone know a good agent preferebly in glasgow Scotland to help me get the ball rolling for me and my with to emigrate to Oz. i need some1 who is good because i have had a kidney transplant 6 years ago and would like some1 who would be good in that field to. Thanks guys

Guest ChrisD

Hi,

Try immigration2oz, they are based in London, the only agents in the uk.

I think they are doing a convention in Edinburgh in oct, don't quote me on that.

They are really helpful and responsive, a very personal service.

cheers. its the one thing that is soo hard to find in scotland, its a wonder cause soo many ppl emigrate lol

Hi Paul,

I too am emigrating from just outside Glasgow, but I have a agent in England but they also have an Edinburgh office too, his company is Ian Harrop, really good guy and very helpful, he maybe helpful with your questions about health ect as he worked as an Australian immigration officer for about 20 years.

His contact is: 01793 822 492

hope this helps

David.

Hi,

Try immigration2oz, they are based in London, the only agents in the uk.

I think they are doing a convention in Edinburgh in oct, don't quote me on that.

They are really helpful and responsive, a very personal service.

I just want to say immigration2oz are not the only agents in the UK. There are quite a few reputale UK-based MARA agents, including Ian Harrop & Associates and Go Matilda, both of whom you'll easily find if you google their names. I've just Googled 'Scotland-based MARA migration agents' and got an Edinburgh-based MARA agency called overseas-emigration.co.uk, so there's at least three more agents you can check out.

Whichever agent you decide to go with should be officially-registered as a MARA agent.

Good luck!