Document checklist for Partner visa 309 (certified copy and evidence of relationship

Guest bdmetalmulisha

Guest bdmetalmulisha

Hey guys so i've started to get the ball rolling with my 309 partner visa.

Decided to do it ourself's and have a quick question.

Just in regards to the documents needed in the Part I document checklist i am wondering what everyone included with their application. What is a "Certified copy"?

We are currently in England and I "Being the Australian" need to send a certified copy of my birth certificate. The original is in Australia with my parents.

Also just what people included for evidence of relationship? do i need to send in photo's, email's, things like that.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

You will have to get a solicitor to sign the copy of your birth certificate, They will have to sight the original so your parents will have to send it across to you. All copies of legal documents like birth and mariage certificates must be certified.

As for evidence of your relationship - copies of joint bank statements, insurance docs where both names are on it , rental agreements/mortgage statements etc - basically anything wth both your names on it.

Here is what we put in ours:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/117812-what-we-put-our-offshore-partner-visa-application.html

best of luck