Quarantine Space

BobPetairUK

We had confirmed this morning that quarantine space for dogs is full up until 23rd January - so over 2 months in advance. The idea was that with the new bigger station the availability of space was not going to be an issue, but it seemingly is.

Just really posting this to remind folk who are taking their pets to get things started early and really there is not a time which is too early :)

• 1 month later...

Something funny is going on with Australia quarantine as it is already full for dogs currently and it is the quiet time of year. The word of warning for any of you thinking of flying their dogs to Australia that if you are planning to travel in the summer (when it is busier) then you should try to get your pets' quarantine space booked as early as possible as the delays are now around 2 months and in the summer it will be longer!

Hi @BobPetairUK

I sent an enquiry via your website about three to four days ago however haven't yet received a quote. I also rang twice however the phone rang out. Would someone be free at some stage today to receive a quote / commence making plans for our cat? Thanks

Edited by Guest

Hi Ozzie.

that sounds mighty strange. Can you pm your details like name and email and i will check if we received the quote? Also, none of our phones should "ring out" they should go to answerphones, so something odd is going on!

Thanks and i hope we can help

Hi Bob

PM sent. The phone definitely rang out twice - must have been an error on the line. I've just searched my junk folders also however can't find the quote. Thanks.