Golden arrow pet shipping

fifi69

Would just like to give a big shout out to this company if your looking to transporting your furbabies to Aus.

Weve just celebrated our fourth Xmas/new year here with our beautiful labs .

and I still get lovely emails from Chris, a guy who knows his dogs and is very caring.

it was always a pleasure dealing with this company, even when we had last minute dramas, re quarantine in Perth closing.

If your looking for a smaller, caring company, that treat your baby as family. Then I would highly recommend.

They've been wonderful with helping us to ship our dog too. They boarded him for over a month and prepped him for his journey. The kennels are in a lovely spot and they have great facilities for the dogs to be walked and safely play. We couldn't have hoped for better care. He's in quarantine at the moment. They've sent me photos and updates to reassure me during his stay

• 4 weeks later...
They've been wonderful with helping us to ship our dog too. They boarded him for over a month and prepped him for his journey. The kennels are in a lovely spot and they have great facilities for the dogs to be walked and safely play. We couldn't have hoped for better care. He's in quarantine at the moment. They've sent me photos and updates to reassure me during his stay

Are the pet shippers allowed into the quarantine kennels to check the animal then? If they are, that would be great as I understood quarantine staff don't communicate with owners and nobody is allowed in. I'm hoping I've been misinformed.

Edited by Catlady2014

Guest The Pom Queen
Are the pet shippers allowed into the quarantine kennels to check the animal then? If they are, that would be great as I understood quarantine staff don't communicate with owners and nobody is allowed in. I'm hoping I've been misinformed.

No, the shippers don't go in to quarantine.

Catlady2014. Golden Arrow sent photos of his several weeks stay with them in the UK.

oh I see, sorry, I thought you meant while in quarantine. It would be good to know your thoughts after the quarantine is over, that really worries me - the lack of communication.

Edited by Catlady2014

oh I see, sorry, I thought you meant while in quarantine. It would be good to know your thoughts after the quarantine is over, that really worries me - the lack of communication.

We came when it was minimum 30 day stay in quarantine in Aus, we were given a mobile no for the kennel person who was assigned to our two dogs....think I managed to speak to her twice in that period.

i paid for a local lady to go in and play with our dogs a few times a week, she would also follow this up with photos of them doing their jail time.

i believe now that quarantine in Aus has been reduced this us not an option. Hopefully they will still provide a tel no for you to ring and check up on your pets.