Commitment statemet

emma1976

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have very recently completed my commitment statement, the key point is to show how passionate you are about living in NT and what research you have done, include any clubs you might want to join and also what things your children are excited about.

we move on the 23rd of April, the visa has only just been accepted!

if you need any further help then let me know

Kelly

Hi Kelly, thanks for that. I think I managed to cover everything, although it is hard trying to squeeze it all in on two pages. We have just submiited our EOI so waiting patiently for invitation, did you wait long for yours?

Congrats on getting your visas, were hoping to move July/Aug next year if all goes to plan. Do you know where in NT your moving too?

Thanks again Emma

Hi Kelly, thats good you have somewhere temp to move, do you know anybody there? All my family are in Melbourne but only NT are sponsoring my occupation, we have been looking to go near Darwin possibly to Palmerston or near by.

How did you find out about the temp accommodation?

Emma

We were told about 12 months altogether, I'm hoping we should know for definite by xmas depending how quick we get response to our EOI. How long did your visas take once you put in for them? Did you have medicals and police checks quite soon after?

The link would be great thanks, im sure your make friends quickly, they far more friendly in Oz. How come you decided to move to NT then, is it just you and hubby or do you have kids? We have 3 kids.

Emma

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Dear Friend, 

I would like apply for sub class 190 to Northern Territory, have all other documents ready except below :

Could you pls help on how to prepare below documents or share samples if you have.

• copies of documents showing strong evidence that you can be easily employed in the NT, which could include:
    • a statement describing how your skills and experience are in line with NT employer needs
    • evidence your occupation has been advertised in the NT multiple times and how your qualifications and experience match the job opening
    • feedback from potential employers
    • a letter of offer of employment from an NT employer
  • a written statement about your commitment to the NT

My email id : kammatim@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Rgds,

Mahender Kammati

• 5 months later...

Dear Friends,

I am planning to apply for sub class 190 to Northern Territory, My occupation is Mechanical engineer  and I have all other documents ready except below :

Could someone help share samples of below documents 

• copies of documents showing strong evidence that you can be easily employed in the NT, which could include:
    • a statement describing how your skills and experience are in line with NT employer needs
    • evidence your occupation has been advertised in the NT multiple times and how your qualifications and experience match the job opening
    • feedback from potential employers
    • a letter of offer of employment from an NT employer
  • a written statement about your commitment to the NT

My email id : trustworth2015@gmail.com

Thanks.