Aircraft Maintenance Engineer moving to Darwin

pomgoingtoOZ

Hi everyone I am a B1 licensed aircraft engineer applying for a Northern Territory state sponsored Visa. I am 24 years old and have been working for a major airline in the UK for 7 years. I was after some advice as to how likely it is my visa application will go through and what the work opportunities are like for an AME in Northern Territory. I know they are very broad questions and any help is appreciated, many thanks.

Hi welcome to the group..

Good to know that there are still a few AMEs looking to come over. I have replied o your PM.

Regards

Hi everyone I am a B1 licensed aircraft engineer applying for a Northern Territory state sponsored Visa. I am 24 years old and have been working for a major airline in the UK for 7 years. I was after some advice as to how likely it is my visa application will go through and what the work opportunities are like for an AME in Northern Territory. I know they are very broad questions and any help is appreciated, many thanks.

• 1 month later...

I also planning to apply the visa as an AME, I currently have 9 year experience in Commercial and Business jet experience in HONG KONG with HKAR Part-66 B1 & B2*, and FAA A&P.

I am also gathering some advice for the work opportunities are like for an AME in Northern Territory.

Thank you very much!

Hi welcome to the group..

Good to know that there are still a few AMEs looking to come over. I have replied o your PM.

Regards

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...