Removal Companies

Guest morris5

Guest The Pom Queen

We are currently in the process of this and are probably going to go for Crown, we are heading to Queensland and had various quotes from $4300 - $7000.

Guest siamsusie
We are currently in the process of this and are probably going to go for Crown, we are heading to Queensland and had various quotes from $4300 - $7000.

I agree with Kate, we used Crown to move from Karratha to Tasmania, it was a total pleasure dealing with them and I would definately recommend. Perth Office were fantastic to us.:wubclub:

Guest morris5

Kate.....is that you?? You probably wont remember me as i know you help so many people - we used Moving to Melbourne when we first arrived and stayed at the property in Highett in January this year. I have crown coming around next week, also getting a quote from Allied and Wridgeways. So how is it all going for you?

Guest The Pom Queen
I agree with Kate, we used Crown to move from Karratha to Tasmania, it was a total pleasure dealing with them and I would definitely recommend. Perth Office were fantastic to us.:wubclub:

I wanted to ask you who you used for the car??

Guest The Pom Queen
Kate.....is that you?? You probably wont remember me as i know you help so many people - we used Moving to Melbourne when we first arrived and stayed at the property in Highett in January this year. I have crown coming around next week, also getting a quote from Allied and Wridgeways. So how is it all going for you?

Hi hun

Yes it's me, so you are heading for warmer climates are you? I can't blame you this winter has been shocking.

The cheapest quote we got was from You Pack Interstate Removalists :: You Pack Removals? they deliver the container to your door and you pack everything in yourself they allow you 2 weeks to do this and then at the other end you take everything out again.

We decided on Crown as they advertise on here and also they seem to have the best reputation, let's hope everything goes smoothly otherwise Rob will be giving me an infraction for naming and shaming lol:laugh:

Grace were around the same price and Kent were more expensive.

Kate:hug:

Guest morris5

Yes we certainly are. What about you? You have been in Melbourne for a few years havent you? Where about are you heading to?

Archived