Hi everyone, Please take part in this helpful thread and i will update your posts to with your information.
i have been thinking about starting this thread to help people like us who are thinking about emigrating to the great country that is Australia and wouldn't it be great to have information on each state about where the good affordable low crime areas are and the areas to avoid. I will set the first of these threads on WA Perth where i have been and then i will re-post it for the rest of the states. Others who live and know the surrounding areas can add to the lists so that the information on each state good and bad can build up to help everyone, please join in and give us your knowledge.
wa- perth. Not in the best place to live order, just good and not so good areas.
1. Secret Harbour. nice area with alot of new housing near the sea.
2. Rockingham. A city, but not like the uk, very quiet, nice beach, a few sops and nice restaraunts, park and barbecue areas.
3. Baldivis. nice new development 10km from the sea near main road to perth 35km away and 10km away from Rockingham
4. Mandurah. Beautiful seaside area with shops and resteraunts, with marina and esturey with dolphins, 70km from Perth.
9. Rolystone- Good Shopping Centre.
10. Byford- GSC.
11. Mount Nassura- GSC.
Not so good areas.
3. Certain parts of Armadale- you need to research this if you intend on going there.
please note any added comments about good schools, universities and facilities, such as shopping areas and things to do would be great to know about.
cheers everyone, hopefully it will make interesting and helpful reading.