Amazon..... books etc

Jackboots

Ok help i want to order books through amazon ... so do i use the uk site or the american ? 1st time from over here , any advice please...:err:

Check out the cheapest for exchange rates and delivery charge ( do they have a top shelf

:biggrin:

mally

:wink:lol pure fiction, just a bit wary of useing my visa from this end ... im sure ill get over it and get back into the swing of shopping!

Never beeen pinged here shaz and have bought loads of bike gear from the states and sporty stuff from wiggle uk ,you are covered by visa , invest in one of them e book readers then download em , like em as nic darent throw one of them at me , bloody danielle steel hurts

Guest John Locke
As an alternative to Amazon you could try Free delivery worldwide on all books from The Book Depository

They have free (and fast) worldwide delivery. Sometimes the are a bit dearer for the actual books but I still find they are often cheaper than Amazon when delivery is taken into account.

Yep, I`ll second the Book Depository...they accept paypal, which is a bonus for me, as John Locke and credit cards are not a healthy combination..!

Archived