Cost of shipping container

Guest KayJay

Guest KayJay

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has estimate on cost of a shipping container for contents of a 4 bedroom average sized detatched house. I have searched many websites for an estimate but all need a assessor to visit your home and we are not at that stage yet. Any help greatly received.

Regards

KayJay

Guest chris_mac
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has estimate on cost of a shipping container for contents of a 4 bedroom average sized detatched house. I have searched many websites for an estimate but all need a assessor to visit your home and we are not at that stage yet. Any help greatly received.

Regards

KayJay

Hi Kayjay

Welcome to poms in oz

We have just got prices from four companies and you would be looking around 3k to 3.5k for a container as an average price.. We ended up using John Masons who where the cheapest and came with good recomendations from the users on this site.. Of course you will have to do your own home work choose who you think best.

John Mason International: International and National removal company

Best wishes

Chris

Guest Supermidwife

Hi, we just shipped in 20ft container with Doree Bonner and it cost £4,100 which was comparable with 2 other quotes and they came with good recommendations. Couldn't fault their service at this end and will keep you posted on how it arrives. Hope this helps.

Guest KayJay

Thanks for that. Your user name implies you are a midwife. Can you let me know how you settle into work if this is the profession you are going to work in. I am a registered nurse and a little aprehensive about the change in job situation.

Regards

Kay Jay

Guest Supermidwife

yep will do. We go on 27th June so expect to be working within a month or so. Will let you know how it pans out.

Archived