Open day.

shellj

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Shellj

We haven't had one but in Australia they are very common, although most of the people coming through are just being nosey and are usually made up of the all the neighbours.

I think it is great as a seller as it means you just have to have one mad cleaning session rather than every other day. Good luck and I hope you find a buyer!!

Hi there, we have been talking about doing this. We have had no joy since March trying to sell with the estate agents.

Have you advertised in the local paper? Please do let us know how it goes and what response you get.I would be very interested to know.

Cheers.

Hi there, thought we would up date you on our open day, well should i say oh's i was at work all day.It was well worth doing,5 couples came 2 are in rented,2 on the market and 1 putting thier's up next year.(what a joke). They all liked it.And were really interested So hopefully we will get an offer soon!!!!!So to those of you thinking of having one go for it....And good luck...Shell x

Hi there, thought we would up date you on our open day, well should i say oh's i was at work all day.It was well worth doing,5 couples came 2 are in rented,2 on the market and 1 putting thier's up next year.(what a joke). They all liked it.And were really interested So hopefully we will get an offer soon!!!!!So to those of you thinking of having one go for it....And good luck...Shell x

Hi, thats great to hear that your open day was successful in that you have had a reasonable amount of interest. It has deffinately inspired us to go ahead with one for next weekend. We have made some adverts to put up.

Good luck and I hope you get an offer!

:spinny:

Archived