Gold coast holiday lets

Guest traybears

Guest traybears

HI EVERYONE,DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY HOLIDAY LETS AROUND THE GOLD COAST AREA? BETTER STILL IF ANY LINKS OR IF ANYONE CAN RECOMMEND.LOOKING TO VALIDATE IN FEBRUARY IF STILL NOT SOLD THE HOUSE.:arghh: NOT TOO SURE ON AREA'S YET.BUT NOT TOO EXPENSIVE.THANKS FOR ANY HELP.TRACY.XX.

Guest ness71

Hi Tracy

We are in same boat!!!! Going in Sept to validate as also not sold house. we are staying at Bayview waters in Runaway bay. A friend of mine lives on gold coast and she checked it out for me and says it is nice and in a good area. If you havnt booked by time we get back at end of sept I will let you know what it is like.

Ness :)

x

Hi guys have a look at www.ashmorepalmsgoldcoast.com.au they are nice apartments with pools and stuff for the kids to do. Gary is down there 3 days a week at the moment so also on hand to help you with questions or advise you on anything you get stuck with if you wanted relocation help as well.You can either book it yourself or we can book for you ,be careful with jan/feb time as places get booked very quickly over here.

Cal x

Guest Marie & David

Hi Tracey

we stayed in the Gold coast in surfers, we stayed at the Bel Air Hotel.Mantra Bel Air - Gold Coast Apartments Broadbeach Apartments

you can stay short or long term, its on the main high way, so great transport links, shopping across the road, lovely beaches, surf club for great cheap food, parking for when you hire a car, the apartments sleep 6 and they contain everything from toaster to dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryer, pool, BAR B Q, gym.

I hope this helps and my son has included the link.

good luck i wish it was me going, we are whating for my husband to do his vetassess pratical carpentry in Oct.

Marie

Guest traybears

hi marie,thanks for that.i will check out the link.wish we could sell the house then just go.going to be an expense we could do without but all the same, really looking forward to it.thanks again,tracy.xx.

Archived