Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Don't like Australia!

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      1450 times
      Rep

Don't like Australia!

What is it with Australia you donít like? Hang on, NO I DONíT REALLY CARE! If you donít like it go home. You have done more than most and given it a chance. Chalk it up to one of lifeís lessons and move on.
      Most English people I speak to are not happy about all these new immigrants coming into this Country (England) and God forbid when they slate England and donít like certain aspects of English culture, they seem to get a right grilling for it.
      Australia is what it is. Why should it change for you?! If we wanted to be different we would change but we are happy the way we are. If you donít like it deal with it, except it or move on.
      I came to England to experience a different culture and to tell you the truth I donít like it. People are to busy to say hello, manors donít seem to exist! things that donít cost anything have disappeared. I have a choice to except it deal with it or move on. I have accepted it.
      You drive into a country town and a lot of them are lovely, old buildings cobbled streets, a really old world feel to the place. Then you walk down the main street and you have boots, Somerfieldís, Superdrug, Greggs, Evens etc etc etc Gee where am I???? I may as well go to the Trafford centre. England is loosing its culture and it has nothing to do with Immigrants it has to do with big business and Government. How many of you lot have your own butcher, green grocer baker that you go to? Or is it all done in the weekly shop? If you donít support your local shops they close and the big companies roll right in.
      I think some of the people wanting to return home need to take off their rose coloured glasses. You left for a reason do you think it has really got any better?

Before anyone starts YES I have put this on to stir the pot. I have a right to my beliefs as you do yours! Iíve named no names I am putting no one down. As the saying goes IF YOU DONíT LIKE IT, DONíT READ IT AND DONíT RESPONDÖÖ..

Have a great day

Geoffrey
      Sun Shine, kimsdu and jhampa like this.

Kind Regards

Geoffrey (32, an aussie!!), Tracy (35), Jake (7), Jessica (2) & Joseph (1)

giz

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Good on ya As a aussie I dont know how you have kept your mouth shut for so long I totally agree with your comments and ps I hope your not dissing my home town of blackburn lol!!!!!

Title
      Relax, it's only me.
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Wow, Common sense on poms in oz, Is this the future,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nah never happen!

Wait for the onslaught!

Gotta say i tottaly agree, hence............selling it, packing the rest and off we pop. Wanna see a kangaroo
      Dont knock on death's door, Sneak up, ring the bell and run off.
      Death really hates that ! ! ! !
      He who laughs last..........did'nt get it

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      282 times
      Rep
      Morning geoffrey, Couldnt agree more its a fair comment.!!

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      The Bermuda Triangle (where things disappear)
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Good post Geoffrey.

Totaly agree.

Karen
      X

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      1450 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by giz View Post
      Good on ya As a aussie I dont know how you have kept your mouth shut for so long I totally agree with your comments and ps I hope your not dissing my home town of blackburn lol!!!!!
      No love Blackburn, but what do I know Im Australian. LOL
      Kind Regards

Geoffrey (32, an aussie!!), Tracy (35), Jake (7), Jessica (2) & Joseph (1)

Title
      From Bury,Manchester To Jimboomba, Brisbane
      Liked
      9977 times
      Rep
      Trust you Geoffrey ,lol, fully understand what your saying though ,
      Cal x
      If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...
      If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      It's taken a long time, you have put up with so much Geoffrey and you have done everything to try and help people, you are coming over here to show Tracy and the kids a life they could live, but at the end of the day if Tracy says no you will remain in the UK.

What gets me in all this is certain people who stir the pot (no names but you know who you are) they are over here.....I ask myself 'Why did you want to come here in the first place?' There was obviously a reason for moving here, okay so you don't like it here, but why put terrible comments on a public forum upsetting people who genuinely like living here and upsetting people who are looking at coming here for a new life. We have choices in life, nobody can make you do something you don't want to do, if it's not for you then that's okay, but please keep the sarcastic and derogatory comments to yourselves, if you can't say anything nice, then say nothing at all.

I personally love living in Australia, this is my home, I am here on the forums to help people with their enquires and give support to those who need it. Can't help with the migration process to much extent as it's all changed since I arrived here. I love to come on a read a great thread, have a laugh and a chat.

I do not hate the UK, I don't comment on the bad things, it has plenty to offer but then again so does this country.

Title
      Platinum Member
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      geoff even through there a big difference to the uk here in Brisbane i would not swap being with my finace and her son every even through I whringe about the stuff which are completely different to home oterwise i be in the uk messengering her or calling her so yea i Whringe about the back wad things but i got the two people who matter to me more

giz

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by tracy123 View Post
      No love Blackburn, but what do I know Im Australian. LOL
      lol if you love blackburn then there is definatly something wrong with you!!!

•  
    Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast