Cubs / Scouts & a Joke

Guest Charlton Boy

Guest Charlton Boy

Hi All

Hope you are all well ?

I am looking to move to melbourne and wondered if there are cubs and scouts in the melbourne area.

Many Thanks

John

Now The joke

Isn't it funny how an Australian will ask you a question but give you the answer at the same time!!!!!

Whats your favorite hobby sport ?

whats your wife's name sheila ?

what colour are your eyes blue ?

whats your job digger ?

Sorry Ozzies just a bit of fun !!!!!!!!

:SLEEP:

There are plenty of cubs and scouts groups down this way. My OH is a scout leader for 2nd Mornington group and because their hall is on the beach they are also classed as sea scouts. OH thinks it's fab!!! Any questions send them this way and I'll see if he can help.

Felicity:wubclub:

Guest OldiesRUs

Yes, there are lots of Scout Groups in Melbourne - and they still do REAL Scouting, not the politically correct, health and safety, kids mustn't have any real adventure stuff that now goes on over here (Cub Scout section). And they still wear a uniform, that is a uniform.

Sorry, bit of a rant there, as you may have gathered it is something I feel quite strongly about as an ex Cub Scout Leader

Jean:wubclub:

Guest Charlton Boy
Yes, there are lots of Scout Groups in Melbourne - and they still do REAL Scouting, not the politically correct, health and safety, kids mustn't have any real adventure stuff that now goes on over here (Cub Scout section). And they still wear a uniform, that is a uniform.

Sorry, bit of a rant there, as you may have gathered it is something I feel quite strongly about as an ex Cub Scout Leader

Jean:wubclub:

Many Thanks Jean

Thats what i call scouting

Archived