Anyone from Huyton?

Guest wooooody64

Guest Jaynie

Hi Woody,

yes I am from Tarbock Rd, lived over here a long time though and due to fly back in two weeks to Yes you guessed it Tarbock Rd to see the rellies.

Can't say that I miss the place though and I have seen those websites but thanks for posting them anyway. Got Christened at St Michaels, got married at United Reform on seel rd, worked in Huyton Village at Autopass.

where abouts are you?

Guest wooooody64

Hi Jaynie,

Im in Huyton, Knowsley Lane, just thought you ex-pats would like to see how Huyton is getting on.

Must be nice living in a country like Oz, I maybe would'nt miss Huyton if I lived in Australia, but I would like to know how its changing, and that is what huytontimes is about.

Im jealous of you all too :spinny:

Guest Jaynie

Thanks for the reply Woody and can you order the weather for me whit week and the week after, each time I've been back has been in the Winter and I have a wedding to go to on the Wirral so I need some warm sunshine please!

Yes Australia is a beautiful country and very happy I live over here, you should come over on holiday and see for yourself, nice to hear from you and take care

Guest wooooody64

I tried to put in an order for sunny weather and I'm afraid were out of stock, all the sunny weather happend yesterday and today! :biglaugh:

It is now pouring down as I write.

The closest I ever get to Australia is watching neighbours, but you never know I may get to see it one day, Thanks Jaynie, take care

The Huyton Times - Images from Huyton Past and Present

I tried to put in an order for sunny weather and I'm afraid were out of stock, all the sunny weather happend yesterday and today! :biglaugh:

It is now pouring down as I write.

The closest I ever get to Australia is watching neighbours, but you never know I may get to see it one day, Thanks Jaynie, take care

The Huyton Times - Images from Huyton Past and Present

Hi Jaynie,

Im not from Huyton, but just down the road in Aintree.

Just curious as to you saying that the closest you will ever get is watching neighbours. Are you not joining all of us along the journey to Oz?

Guest wooooody64

Hi Debbie!

I would love to live in Oz, but I wouldnt know where to start, dont you need to have all kinds of qualifications, skills and knowlegde. Its not like the UK is it, where they let anyone in :cool:

Hi Debbie!

I would love to live in Oz, but I wouldnt know where to start, dont you need to have all kinds of qualifications, skills and knowlegde. Its not like the UK is it, where they let anyone in :cool:

Hi Jaynie

No you dont always need qualifications etc.

My OH has no formal qualifications and is putting together his ACS assessment (in IT). If it is what you really want then i am sure there will be a way that you can move to oz.

You just need some determination and a lot of hard work, but i am sure you can do it.

Guest wooooody64

An ACS??

I teach ICT, and I have a few qualifications in that, would I get in? :wideeyed:

An ACS??

I teach ICT, and I have a few qualifications in that, would I get in? :wideeyed:

Hi again

Sorry I have just read back on the posts and realised I called you Jaynie, I do apologise for that.

ACS is Australian Computer Society. If you have no formal qualifications you have to prove and provide evidence of your computing career. If you pass this hurdle then you move onto applying for your visa.

If you teach IT I think that would be different, you would apply for a visa via your teaching skills. You are best talking to an agent, who will advise you. You can normally get up to 1 hour free assessment.

We are using a Liverpool based Migration Agent, Visa-Go, Darren Chatt, they are very approachable and professional. Give them a ring and I am sure they will advise you which route to go down.

Good luck.

Guest wooooody64

Thanks for the information Debbie, this is something I will investigate further. I always thought that Australia was a hard country to get into, but I will do a bit more research now, thanks

Do you know of any properties for sale in Ramsay Street? :smile:

Archived