OMG, Visa's last week, house sold this week!

Guest natma1

Guest natma1

Well it looks like the plan is coming together....

We got our visa's on 8/4/08 and sold the house subject to contract 15/4/08

Talk about mad!!!!

Then i sat there and thought, OK so how many car boot sales can i get too before the house sale goes through:swoon:

I have tried over the past year to get rid of as much junk as possible, but it is never ending.

Got a really good price from Dorree Bonner for removal £2200 = taking half the house contence ( 3 bedroomed ), not taking beds, sofa, washing machine or fridge/freezer as all old and gives me an excuss to buy new things.....yippee :jiggy:

This includes husbands work tools being shipped ( mechanic )

SO LOOK OUT BRISBANE, HERE WE COME :yes:

Guest traybears

wow,lucky you natalie,good luck with everything.i can't wait untill we sell our house! your soon be on that beach,lol.tracy.xx.

Guest Pingpongpom

..Congratulations on both!!:smile:..it's great when a plan comes together..we have had our visa's some years now, but i can remember being so excited about receiving the visa's in Feb and then we were in Perth by May..our house sold to a lovely Dutch couple, who were cash buyer's for the the price we asked..so no chain and it all happened so fast..we are at present in the UK and returning to Perth..but we live just around the corner from the house we sold and they are still in it..we received tulips a few days after the sale and presumed they were from our buyer's..they said they never sent them..very strange:skeptical:..anyway sorry for the ramble and all the best for a swift move to Aus..

Tess:cute:

Guest dave&donna

23_5_103.gif 36_1_11.gif CONGRATULATIONS

WOW WHAT A GOOD WEEK FOR YOU.

Can I have a bit of your good luck please ?????

Very slightly green with envy

Donna :wideeyed:

Guest Sandra,Mike and boys

Congratulations Natalie, what a fab feeling.:smile:

May see you in Brisbane, really hoping to be there after rekkie by the end of the year.

My eldest is Harrison too, how old is yours?

Sandra x

Archived