Renewing UK passport from Aus??????

Guest THE JONEZYS

Guest THE JONEZYS

I'm sure this has probabley been asked before.........but can anyone tell me how I go about renewing my sons UK passport from Aus, when it runs out next may.........and what happens to that lovely sticker inside, how do we get one of those into his new passport???????????

Lesley

• 5 months later...
Guest jonseywife
Our kids passports run out in October..Now our theory is to leave them here and run :)

Jo x

That is soooo wicked Jo....... but soooooo funny too !!!!!!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Sally-ann x

Guest karen111

HI KAREN

dont renew your passport until you get to oz. the reason is that the visa you have for your current passport will be cancelled. i checked with the passport and visa dept and they both said that.

so keep your old passport but take all the info you need to get your new passport when you are over there.

hope this helps

debs

i had this reply on a diffferent site, thought i,d better post it on here

Guest longland

If you get in touch with High Commission in Canberra they can sort out the new passport for you, you can download the passport form from their website.

Guest karen111
If you get in touch with High Commission in Canberra they can sort out the new passport for you, you can download the passport form from their website.

obviously once in au i assume ?

Guest mutikonka

See my earlier post about the hassles of renewing a UK passport in Australia - basically, don't leave it until the last minute. High Commission is hopelessly slow.

Guest Lee&Tab
Our kids passports run out in October..Now our theory is to leave them here and run :)

Jo x

Jo

Where are you leaving them do you think there is room for 2 more?

Archived