Postage question

Angelique

Hi there, just a general question regarding postage of goods from Uk to Australia. Family migrated last year and are craving a few old favourites. The main thing is a certain type of cereal bar.... I'm not 100% but I think that it contains nuts and some grains. Will I be allowed to send these through the post? or are they prohibited. Many thanks for any helpful contribution.

If its a prepacked cereal bar thing it should be fine.

What is it they are missing as it may be they could buy it from one of the UK import sites in Aus and it could work out cheaper. Or that one of the import stores in the city carry them.

It's a bar called eats natural. There are different flavours, cranberry and dark chocolate and popcorn flavours. It's for my daughter. She's pregnant, suffering morning sickness and is desperate for some.

Check the postage if sending via air as it could work out pricey. Your local PO can tell you what the cost would be if you tell them the weight you want to post. It may be better to send a few packs via air mail and then if they are long dated, to send a heap via sea (which takes 2-3 months) which is a lot cheaper usually. That's if they are a longer term thing also.

I doubt they'll help morning sickness but may be an enjoyable snack for her :) Or not, depending on hormones, taste buds going haywire and sense of smell on the day :cute::confused: Lots of things don't get tolerated well when pregnant, even if longed for. Hopefully she'll find them a hit.