accomodation help, please

Guest col&caroline

Guest col&caroline

Hi everyone, we are doing our reckie in October and was going to hire a camper van, but over a period off time we have decided we cant leave our 1yr old at home with grandparents so our requirements have changed.

We are looking to rent a holiday home / villa with pool for one month, but seem to be struggling to find any information on the net, we are looking to rent in the gold coast if possible so any information or links to web site would be greatly appreciated.

thanks a lot

Guest sneaky

realestate.com.au is the best. Weve just booked a holiday home for our 1st month but their not cheap, especially from September as your into the holiday season.

Try the site, click on rentals, then holiday homes on the left hand side.

hope this helps

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Col&Caroline, sorry can't help with your question, but just wanted to say hi and welcome to PIO.

e_1_43.gif

KP Nuts

Guest Ryan, Rachel & Beth

Hi Col & Caroline and welcome to PIO.

We have a little 2 year old so can appreciate how you must feel about your travels.

Don't know if this will help you at all but we had a brilliant experience satying in cabin parks. They are not as expensive as the luxury villas but you can get some parks with jacuzzi's fiited in the cabins. We did this while we were travelling along the coast for 6 months, they are very popular and I'm sure you won't have trouble finding some online.

We loved an area called Coolangatta/Tweed Heads which was about an hour South of Surfers. Let me know if you want anymore info and I'd dig out our things...

Rachel xx :)

Archived