last day in the uk

monk

So after so much help from this forum we are finally on our way down under tomorrow , saying our final goodbyes today which we are all dreading .

Just wanted to take the time and thank all those forum members who took the time answer all of my questions , without judgement , quickly and more importantly clearly .

If anyone in Perth fancy a pint ???

Finally found some wifi ,thank you all for your kind wishes .Almost ontop of the jetlag and first impressions are good , to be honest whats not to like as we left a very cold wet Scotland and I woke up this morning to sunshine .NAB had our bank cards and pin numbers waiting for us . Looking at rental properties . My only advice to others is to stick in its worth it

going to look at some houses in the mullaloo area , as we don't have a car yet the agent is picking us up and driving us to them .Biggest news though is the water does go down the toilet the other way !!! kids and I having lots of fun with that , wife thinks I'm mental , now just need to look at the moon to see what that's like