Its a small world

hedgehog

in 2005 while doing a recce of perth we decided to go to fremantle for the day, you know the sort of day no plans lets just go. Well when in freo we chanced upon a coupe doing some street entertainment, juggling etc. They were good and the oh took a couple of pics and that was that, until 6 months later. One friday I opened the local paper and was astounded to see a pic of the couple inside, they had been in our home town here in the uk the week before, and we had missed them. Thanks to the newspaper we found out that they went by the name of the dream state circus aka www.fairyfireworld.com and we have managed t meet them a couple of times since then. so guess whos doing the entertainment at the kids leaving party? ( flying to singapore on the 24/6/07 then after 3 days onto Brisbane ) yep its a small world, to me it was like an omen that it was meant to be, our future downunder. Other things kept cropping up too, way too many coincidences to be purely chance. Have any of you had this feeling?

Ps I should post the pics when i can find which disc they are on!

Wow that is spooky!!!!..... i love hearing about things like that....

When i first met my OH i was looking through his photo album and only found a picture of a friend of his from uni who i had been out with before.... and considering neil comes from coventry and me from cheshire.... that proves its a small world!!!!

i truely believe in fate.... etc!!!

Have a good party

min x:wubclub:

Archived