She made me go back go Uk

jasepom

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Pom Queen

It sounds like you are struggling being back and that in turn may put pressure on your relationship. I hope you can sort things out and that you get a job soon.

Yeah I hope so too. Do you know the ironic thing ? I was team lead at a University here (I know govt job) and I interviewed a guy for a admin position. When I left he was given my job that I'd built over 5 years.

She still doesn't realise what she's done to me.

Guest guest21235

Think about what you really have to do and what you really want to do and see what elements of both columns you are willing to compromise on. Then I guess you can present that to your wife and see if she can compromise on some of hers. You never know, you might just agree on something.

Nevertheless, I wish you all the best.

I remember your angst when this all happened originally and I vaguely recall that it was you that drove the move back at the time. I'm sure, as always, there are two sides to every story and one can change the reality in ones mind to make one feel better about decisions made. You're back in Aus where you want to be, draw a line and get on with the life you want to have and let your family get on with the lives they want to have. Have you thought about seeing a counsellor to help you through all this?