broadband/tv bundles??

cathy99

Hi

can anyone help please? After my last post i have now done some research and decided we would go with optus, filled all my fetails in on line, all ok then they rang to confirm connection only to say that they don't service our area....***** it even said on their website that they service our area!!

Anyway i then thought i'd go with telstra but the want aus passport or aus drivers licence as part of ID so went to iprimus and the same there!

Can anyone recommend how or whom i can sign up with when you don't have those details please? Many thanks xxx

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ayan05

Has anyone got a Sky package with broadband, phone, and tv. If you have is the broadband and phone reliable. Did you have any trouble changing over especialy the broadband.

Hi

can anyone help please? After my last post i have now done some research and decided we would go with optus, filled all my fetails in on line, all ok then they rang to confirm connection only to say that they don't service our area....***** it even said on their website that they service our area!!

Anyway i then thought i'd go with telstra but the want aus passport or aus drivers licence as part of ID so went to iprimus and the same there!

Can anyone recommend how or whom i can sign up with when you don't have those details please? Many thanks xxx

Telstra can sign you up without those docs, just not online - you'll have to talk to someone. They can still do it over the phone, I signed up 2 weeks ago without either of those documents

Optus did almost the same to me but in reverse. Have been with them for 2 years, their website said they couldn't service my new address but when I rang to check, they could.....but wanted 28 days (!!!) to connect. That's why I went with Telstra

Can I just ask why you haven't got an Australian driving licence - it's pretty much your best form of ID after passport?

Probably on a temporary visa and don't want one? That's why I haven't got an Aus driving licence. Can't get points, don't have to pay for the licence, I can live with the minor inconvenience in terms of ID, it seems to cause me a small hassle once a year on average