The Gordon Brown Story !!!

Stuju

The Gordon Brown Story – Oh ye who have faith in politicians.

Gordon Brown bought an old donkey from a farmer for £100, but when the farmer delivered the donkey the following day it had died on the way. G.B. asked for his money back, but the farmer said he had spent it, so G.B. said to unload the dead donkey anyway.

The farmer asked what GB was going to do with the dead donkey. GB said “I am going to raffle it off”.

The farmer said “you cannot raffle off a dead donkey”. GB said “of course I can – just watch me – I won’t bother to tell anyone it is dead”.

A month later the farmer met up with GB and asked him what had happened with the raffle.

GB said “I raffled him off and sold 500 raffle tickets at £2 each, and made a huge profit on the raffle”.

The farmer was totally amazed and asked “did nobody complain you had stolen their money because you had lied about the donkey being dead ?”

GB said “the winner was the only one to find out the donkey was dead when he came to collect the donkey. So I gave him back his £2 raffle ticket money plus an extra £200 which as you know is double the going rate for a donkey, so he thought I was a great guy”.

Gordon Brown eventually became the Chancellor of the Exchequer, and no matter how many times he lied, or how much money he stole from the British voters, as long as he gave them back some of the stolen money, most of them unfortunately still thought he was a great guy.

The moral of this story ? If you think that GB is about to play fair and do something for the British voters, think again, because in reality you would be better off flogging a dead donkey

I thought this was very good :biglaugh:

Guest mandyg

fantastic well thats this country all over init ! but hey chin up and be happy we dont live in poverty just yet lol

Archived