Scottish man sought in viciious glassing attack in St Kilda

Parley

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest 47403
Great to see that its people from the UK causing these problems! We are a disgrace where ever we go!

That's not a fair comment has no one been glassed in Australia by anyone other than someone from the UK????????

I'm sure an Aussie would not glass someone and then run away.

Not the Aussie way at all.

Rubbish.....they are no different to anyone else. Try going down the valley in Brisbane at the weekend and see all the loveable 'sporting' Aussies in action.

I suspect you just on a wind up as well.

I posted this thread in the possibility that someone here might recognise him.

Given a lot of poms are on here or may know of people who are out here on a holiday or working holiday.

It is okay to dob in someone like this. Ring Crimestoppers on 1800 333 000

I'm sure an Aussie would not glass someone and then run away.

Not the Aussie way at all.

:biglaugh: Surely he'd at least offer to buy him a beer, in the spirit of mateship* and all that?

* Copyright of Pompous Australian Assertions Inc, Dunmoanin, ACT, Australia. All rights reserved.

Guest guest79615

omg thats crazy!! and came from nowhere...very very few scottish people do things like that but trust one of the ones that do to go on tour making us all look like idiots! That poor guy will prob never feel safe going on a night out again.

xx

What is this world coming to?Makes me feel very sad actually when I read stuff like this happening.Lets hope that if/when they catch him the punishment fits the crime.I also hope the victim is alright.[/

]

It won't, all the crimes I have seen (involving children, so worse than an adult) they either get good behaviour bonds or an Avo. A colleagues friend was stabbed several times also, and the perpetrator got a good behaviour bond.

Alot worse happens to the kids in Australia..what do the parents/perpetrators often get?! An AVO!!! i'm not saying its right to glass somebody, but much worse stuff is going on and doesn't make the papers/media. Now that is crazy!

Please don't trivialise this. It was a vicious assault.

So are they responsible for all the glassing attacks in Australia?

Sorry, thats not what I meant. I just meant that I'd hope when people are in a country other than their own they would have a little more respect and behave themselves, maybe thats just the way I think and not how others think. I have personally been the victim of a vicious attack in London over the last twelve months, as have a lot of people I know, and I always think its these pathetic small minded people that would never be the sort of people to leave the UK that would commit these crimes.

Maybe Australians are just as bad, I have yet to find out when I make the move in nine days time. I'm just fed up of waking up in London to hear of another senseless, unprovoked murder thats happened.

Sorry, thats not what I meant. I just meant that I'd hope when people are in a country other than their own they would have a little more respect and behave themselves, maybe thats just the way I think and not how others think. I have personally been the victim of a vicious attack in London over the last twelve months, as have a lot of people I know, and I always think its these pathetic small minded people that would never be the sort of people to leave the UK that would commit these crimes.

Maybe Australians are just as bad, I have yet to find out when I make the move in nine days time. I'm just fed up of waking up in London to hear of another senseless, unprovoked murder thats happened.

Same ****, different country!