Can you beat this holiday price.

Perthbum

Just back from a week in turkeyBodrum which was brilliant, 4 star last minute holiday all inclusive including transfers for £150. Any one beat tha then :biggrin:

My wife an I went to Turkey once to an all inclusive 3-star for a week for a total of £15 (including both our flights/transfer). She was a travel agent though...how well did I do, a backpacker meeting a travel agent ;) She hated it so much that when she got back she took the travel agents £3 commission off the £15 cause she said it was overpriced :laugh:

Edited by fish.01

Guest The Pom Queen

There are lots of cheap all inclusive hotels in Turkey especially in off peak, it's cheaper than living at home.

There are lots of cheap all inclusive hotels in Turkey especially in off peak, it's cheaper than living at home.

We stayed once in a great hostel in Kappadocia, they had "cave rooms" ( very unusual and romantic:biggrin:

). It was 10 $ a night for a room. The view when we opened the door was amazing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Goreme_valley_fairy_chimneys.jpg