3 weeks to go!!!!

Guest cdchaplin

Guest cdchaplin

Hi all just thought would mention we have now 3 weeks til we fly to start our new life down under!!!! we made the decision end of march last year and "this time next year" seemed a long way away and now the time has almost come!!!!!

Enjoying lots of leaving do's and holding big ozzy themed party next week for all our nearest and dearest.

VERY excited but then i get that real depp feeling in my gut that reminds me that this is very real and still feel very excited!!!!!!

my 2 beautiful daughters 13 and 11 are also very excited. I think the bit i'm most nervous about is taking the dog to the shipping company4 days before we go, saying goodbye to my cat who is 15 and we have had since she was 5 weeks!!!

Does this seem silly???

collette x:twitcy:

Guest truebeliver

you dont seem silly at all, your just bieng realistic about the things you know your going to face, congratulations by the way you must be thrilled :em3600:

and try not to let the worry take over i know its easier said than done but you and your familly are about to start an amazing adventure you are showing your girls not just the uk but essentially what the world /oz has to offer enjoy every minute of it

dawn x