Sleepy Bye Byes.

Guest guest37336

Guest guest37336

OK, strange question (and lets keep it clean, :biglaugh:) but what (if anything) do you think about just before you enter the land of Nod Nod,:SLEEP:.

I can sleep anywhere, and I mean anywhere, give me a horizontal surface and I will fall asleep, BUT.

It often takes me an hour or two to finally fall asleep, always been the same, never been able to climb between the covets and go off like a light.

Loads of things go through my mind, completely random most of the time, but I often lie there contemplating many things and conundrums before I am anywhere near to falling asleep.

To be honest I enjoy it as well, gives me a chance to think things through and try and sort stuff out,:yes:. I won't go into detail, but the vast majority of the time I thread on here what I thought about the night before,:goofy::biglaugh:, so I guess you could imagine what I think about.

But what, if anything do you think about, get as personal as you like,:embarrassed::no:, funny, serious, entertaining.

PS. The only place I go off like a light is on board an aircraft, no other thoughts except for what I am going to do in Australia, but this is an expensive substitute for sleep, so can't do it too often,:cry::cry:

Cheers Tony.

Guest sh7t man no way

up untill id read your posts tony i had great difficulty in sleeping--now ive got a collection of your 10 most famous threads/posts,and low,and behold after reading less than half of them im snoring like a trooper:wink:thanks for that mate i owe you big style:notworthy:but before that it wuz just 3-4 hours of in,and out every night with the missus,i still do the same now,but at 53 i get rather tired,and find i need a coffee break half way through--i always take a flask to bed with me now,as some evenings im to tired to get to the kitchen:Randy-git:

Guest guest37336
up untill id read your posts tony i had great difficulty in sleeping--now ive got a collection of your 10 most famous threads/posts,and low,and behold after reading less than half of them im snoring like a trooper:wink:thanks for that mate i owe you big style:notworthy:but before that it wuz just 3-4 hours of in,and out every night with the missus,i still do the same now,but at 53 i get rather tired,and find i need a coffee break half way through--i always take a flask to bed with me now,as some evenings im to tired to get to the kitchen:Randy-git:

Hello Alan.

Where have you been hiding?

I'm glad that a few of my threads manage to send you to byes byes, I do my best.

I am officially going to be given a prize in Mods soon for the most 'Boring' threader of all time.

It's only a small ceremony and I have my acceptance speech ready, I think the 'guest' list will be very short as a consequence :yes:

Though some may see this as an insult, I have never won anything in my life, so any 'Acknowledgment' in my eyes is a good thing.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest siamsusie

I do listen to BBC world Service..although I am told I must wear head phones now as Mr Siam finds it boring all through the night.:daydreaming:

I was so used to drifting off to talk radio... LBC, Talksport or Radio London...

God knows what my London son will think of Radio Georgetown:laugh: when he arrives in December, I dont think the 90 year old biddy presenters will cut it with him tbh:cute:

So in answer to your question (lol).. current affairs are my thoughts before the REM take effect!

Susie x

Guest guest37336
I do listen to BBC world Service..although I am told I must wear head phones now as Mr Siam finds it boring all through the night.:daydreaming:

I was so used to drifting off to talk radio... LBC, Talksport or Radio London...

God knows what my London son will think of Radio Georgetown:laugh: when he arrives in December, I dont think the 90 year old biddy presenters will cut it with him tbh:cute:

So in answer to your question (lol).. current affairs are my thoughts before the REM take effect!

Susie x

I get that REM as well Susie, trouble is it's with me all day and called a 'Facial Tick'.:no:

I used to be able to listen to music to send me byes byes Susie, but somehow Rocking All Over The World by the Quo,:notworthy: played at full volume no longer cuts it.

Even tried the shipping forecast once, but found myself worrying about the fisherman in 'Viking, Force Three, Strengthening To Ten' and how they would cope,:biglaugh:

Cheers Tony.:wubclub:

Guest siamsusie
I get that REM as well Susie, trouble is it's with me all day and called a 'Facial Tick'.:no:

I used to be able to listen to music to send me byes byes Susie, but somehow Rocking All Over The World by the Quo,:notworthy: played at full volume no longer cuts it.

Even tried the shipping forecast once, but found myself worrying about the fisherman in 'Viking, Force Three, Strengthening To Ten' and how they would cope,:biglaugh:

Cheers Tony.:wubclub:

It was always the dogga byte that worried me on the shipping forecast Tony:mad:

Guest guest37336
It was always the dogga byte that worried me on the shipping forecast Tony:mad:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::notworthy::notworthy:

Guest sh7t man no way
Hello Alan.

Where have you been hiding?

I'm glad that a few of my threads manage to send you to byes byes, I do my best.

I am officially going to be given a prize in Mods soon for the most 'Boring' threader of all time.

It's only a small ceremony and I have my acceptance speech ready, I think the 'guest' list will be very short as a consequence :yes:

Though some may see this as an insult, I have never won anything in my life, so any 'Acknowledgment' in my eyes is a good thing.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

i find your threads awe inspiring tony the fill me with a sense of purpose in this none inspiring world we live in:notworthy:thats enough sucking one feels--ive been pretty flat out this year,and only in the last few days,ive allowed myself the pleasure of your uplifting company--you are indeed a true legend of pio.and have surpassed all my expectations of you in the earlier days--white socks still do it for me though:wink:

Guest hrimmer3011

I lay there and imagine what it will be like when all my 7 kids have left home...I end up falling alseep with a HUGE grin on my face.......

Guest siamsusie
I lay there and imagine what it will be like when all my 7 kids have left home...I end up falling alseep with a HUGE grin on my face.......

Dont be too complacent, they have a horrible habit of not letting go on occasions:mad::wink: