anyone recently applied for SS SA

Guest ashnmatti

Guest ashnmatti

trying to figure out how long SA are taking to approve SS at the mo. Waiting for TRA decision to come back so i can lodge my app for SS but am trying to get my 176 app to diac before 1 july changes. any info would be great, thanks in advance

Guest Opportunities
trying to figure out how long SA are taking to approve SS at the mo. Waiting for TRA decision to come back so i can lodge my app for SS but am trying to get my 176 app to diac before 1 july changes. any info would be great, thanks in advance

Hi,

We have also applied for SS in March. The applications are taking between 7-9 weeks for a decision. Have a look at the website: Poms in Adelaide, there is a thread re SS submitted and waiting on outcome... There you can see the time lines of people.

I was under the impression that TRA no longer does assessments of occupations. The two RTO's that they have appointed is VETASSESS and Victoria University. The cut-off date was 23rd December 2010.

Good luck!

Karen

x

Guest ashnmatti
Hi,

We have also applied for SS in March. The applications are taking between 7-9 weeks for a decision. Have a look at the website: Poms in Adelaide, there is a thread re SS submitted and waiting on outcome... There you can see the time lines of people.

I was under the impression that TRA no longer does assessments of occupations. The two RTO's that they have appointed is VETASSESS and Victoria University. The cut-off date was 23rd December 2010.

Good luck!

Karen

x

hi i think they are only responsible for certain occupetions now, i know that if we were to have my partners skills tested then he would have to apply throught VETESSESS. my occupetion is still currently being looked after by TRA. I got the info from diac so im hoping its right now!