Emigrate Roadshow Glasgow

The Hippo

Absolute waste of time and money.

All the info can be found more easily on the Internet. It's just a money maker.

From looking at the list of companies at the show, it looked rather limited and if I'm not going to get any new info. as you say it may not be worth our time and money. Also going out on a 457 with my work and it looks like they will be providing a lot of information in advance and when we get out there.

Thanks

The Hippo

From looking at the list of companies at the show, it looked rather limited and if I'm not going to get any new info. as you say it may not be worth our time and money. Also going out on a 457 with my work and it looks like they will be providing a lot of information in advance and when we get out there.

Thanks

The Hippo

Was only a nursing company and a engineering company at the one I went to. All else there was were forex companies, shippers and banks. But you're better garnering opinion on here for them.

Might get a nice pen though :wink:

Guest HavenMarra

did Glasgow last yr (googled free tickets and found someone at a stand with a few left which was nice).

Good for migration agents and shipping companies - no employers. They also had a clown doing balloons!

Archived