I'm feeling sad & sentimental after finding an old goodbye note from my Mum.

MARYROSE02

I bet I was at work more worried about my job than saying farewell to Mum & Dad. They did not like the long and drawn out farewells so they might have pushed me to go to work.

My brother just rang as I was typing this. He and his wife are moving out of their home at Picnic Pt after 25 years this weekend. I asked if he was feeling sad, and he said no, but then he found a mask that his son wore to a party when he was six. That brought it home to him. You bring them home as babies and in a flash they are grown up and gone.

uploadfromtaptalk1421989486131.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1421989486131.jpg

Awww MR2,thats nice hey to have kept that?When my Mum died last year and we sorted out her house,I got given a book. In it was loads of little anectdotes,jokes and funny sayings Mum had copied over the years in her own hand writing. I haven't been able to read it as yet,only had a quick glance through it when it was given to me. God I miss my Mum hon.Felt really weird Xmas just gone,not sending her a present and card and not ringing her. Hurts so much at times hey? Hope you are ok?xxx