Breaking News, Anti Terror raids by police across Sydney.

MARYROSE02

It could be the largest ever anti terrorism operation in Australia.

I just heard on the radio, that the raids were to thwart an imminent plan in Australia that involved beheadings and mass shootings.

Please everyone be very vigilant particularly in major cities such as Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.

It seems a plan for a Lee Rigby scenario and a shopping mall mass shooting was in final stages of planning.

I just heard on the radio, that the raids were to thwart an imminent plan in Australia that involved beheadings and mass shootings.

Please everyone be very vigilant particularly in major cities such as Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.

It seems a plan for a Lee Rigby scenario and a shopping mall mass shooting was in final stages of planning.

I hope you are joking?!

The eminent political commentator Keith Suter put it very plainly this morning on Sydney Ch7 when he said , " they kill 1 and it results in terrorising a million " , how true is that ... I've also just heard someone on Ch7 say that they would now be nervous about getting on a plane or even going to the NRL Grand Final ... This is just what the terrorists want to hear .. When that happens , the scum see that as some form of victory .... Don't let that happen ..

Dave C

This reminds me of when I grew up in Surrey in 70s during the Troubles. Travelling to and from London with sealed letter boxes and rubbish bins. We knew there was danger, but it can't make you a prisoner at home.

These Islamic State thug sympathisers are no more true Moslems, than the KKK and so-called "God-fearing" rednecks are true Christians.

This reminds me of when I grew up in Surrey in 70s during the Troubles. Travelling to and from London with sealed letter boxes and rubbish bins. We knew there was danger, but it can't make you a prisoner at home.

These Islamic State thug sympathisers are no more true Moslems, than the KKK and so-called "God-fearing" rednecks are true Christians.

The Mrs finds it bizarre we don't have bins in train stations etc I guess its something were all just used to. Maybe it will be the norm in Australia soon as well.