21 Year Old Aussie Girl New to Liverpool U.K.

Claire Rose

Hi there, I have moved to Liverpool U.K. from Melbourne and would love to make some new friends :smile:

I really miss all my mates that I grew up with and went to uni with etc. Its proving tricky to meet new people

to socialize with as most people I meet at work are married with kids etc. I love going out clubbing, shopping,

parties :laugh: all the normal stuff that a 21 year old girl enjoys.

It would be awesome to meet some people who might be in the same boat or others looking to increase their

circle of friends !! Hope to hear from some fun loving easy going people soon.

Claire :jiggy: xx

You have chosen a good place to be if you like the nightlife, Liverpool is a great place for that. In years gone by I would have said truth Walkabout, made many friends in the Manchester one, but I'm not sure there's as many Aussies in those now as there used to be, but could be a good place to start and chat to other young antipodes s in the same boat.

Edited by wakeboard1980

Hi there, I have moved to Liverpool U.K. from Melbourne and would love to make some new friends :smile:

I really miss all my mates that I grew up with and went to uni with etc. Its proving tricky to meet new people

to socialize with as most people I meet at work are married with kids etc. I love going out clubbing, shopping,

parties :laugh: all the normal stuff that a 21 year old girl enjoys.

It would be awesome to meet some people who might be in the same boat or others looking to increase their

circle of friends !! Hope to hear from some fun loving easy going people soon.

Claire :jiggy: xx

My hometown, and there are plenty of other Scousers on PIO Claire. I don't think you'll find it too hard to make some friends. People in Liverpool like to have a laugh and go out for a night out. Whereabouts are you living? The student areas in the south of the city are probably the best places to frequent to make some friends. As Wakeboard said, it's great for clubbing if that's your thing. I hope you make some friends soon and get a chance to explore a great city :smile:

Going to a meetup could be a good way of meeting people, have a look at meetup.com

I had a friend in Perth in a similar position to you, her work mates were all married with kids (I was one of them) and she joined a 'women without kids' meetup and they did lots of nights out, weekends away etc.

Volunteering can be another way to meet people or night classes, the same friend went off and did jewelry making classes.

Welcome to Liverpool :-) , first things first , football is extremely important in this city and if you lean towards the red part (Liverpool football club) you are onto a winner , the most successful club in British football , and if you get out to the many pubs to watch a game your are certain to meet lots of different people ;-)

Welcome to Liverpool :-) , first things first , football is extremely important in this city and if you lean towards the red part (Liverpool football club) you are onto a winner , the most successful club in British football , and if you get out to the many pubs to watch a game your are certain to meet lots of different people ;-)

my night clubbing days are behind me now [emoji17] , but i can find out from my colleagues if their is anything specific you are looking for , ie types of nightclubs etc . Whereabouts are you in Liverpool ?

You have picked a great town to live in. You should remember that all good girls are toffee girls - Everton toffees that is and blue is the colour. :cool:

Evertons-new-crest-008.jpg

Liverpool people are really friendly and will happily chat away. Once you get a job / start uni or whatever you plan there will be lots of avenue to meet people. I went to uni there and loved it

Millie x

Evertons-new-crest-008.jpg

Crosby is definitely one of the nicer parts of Liverpool , you have done well ! Just a short journey into the city , I would recommend a visit to the pier head to look at the 3 graces , Albert Dock then onto Liverpool One shopping area which is a very recent addition to the city ,, oh and Red girls are the happiest ;-)

Crosby is definitely one of the nicer parts of Liverpool , you have done well ! Just a short journey into the city , I would recommend a visit to the pier head to look at the 3 graces , Albert Dock then onto Liverpool One shopping area which is a very recent addition to the city ,, oh and Red girls are the happiest ;-)

This Red boy isn't too happy after yesterday's 'performance!' :cry:

The most succesfull club in british football lmao. You have never ever won the Barclays premier league since inception 23 yrs ago.

The most succesfull club in british football lmao. You have never ever won the Barclays premier league since inception 23 yrs ago.

Before hijacking this young ladies thread with football banter you should have done some research [emoji33] [emoji1] [emoji6] ,

5 time European champions will start you off [emoji106]

uploadfromtaptalk1414924133787.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1414924133787.jpg

Hey guys, thanks for all replying :) I'm living in Crosby. Will definitely look into your suggestions :)

Hey Claire ; this may be a good start for you Liverpool | Walkabout

http://www.walkaboutbars.co.uk/ also google "concert square Liverpool " its a lively part of town at the weekend ,

Goodluck [emoji3]

Hey guys, thanks for all replying :) I'm living in Crosby. Will definitely look into your suggestions :)