Help needed to move back

Guest ComingSTORM

Guest ComingSTORM

Hello Guys

I have been here since 96 and its gone pear shaped, im now a single father with a daughter, the ex pom mother took off, im after advice about what to do with all my belongings here and also passport app for my child ?? as it only asks for 1 parent to sign the form ( C2 ), i have no one here no famliy etc and have heaps to go back to, my child wants to leave and be with family in UK, any advice i would love to hear from you guys, also if you have any questions plz ask or email me, all the best, K :)

Guest Guest31881

Hi ,

Welcome to PIO,

I have moved your post to a thread of its own and hopefully it will get more replies that way. I think you will need to give a little more detail about things, such as where is your ex wife, if she is in Australia you may need her permission to take child out of country, not always as cut and dried as it looks

Good luck

I hope you get the info you need.

Guest ComingSTORM

as far for her permission, that passport app only requires 1 parent to sign and also the child over 12 yrs of age on the 9 C2 ) app, theres also so called the Right of the child, its a UNICEF aggrement i think, and somthing that the UK and Auss have signed upto, ( the child can decide, which country and parent they wish to live with !!! ) as far as my ex being a mother, shes had very little to do with the upbringing of our child in the past 4 yrs, so im more than happy and give it ago to get home, cheers for putting this in a new thread, im sure alot of us single fathers go through this, its a very stressing time for both father and child ??.

Guest siamsusie
TY very much :) xox :smile:

You are most welcome, and there are some very nice members who have through this process who will be delighted to assist you with any questions you may have.

Very best best and good luck!

:hug:Susie x

Guest siamsusie

Its on our News & Gossip Thread, right at the top .. Sticky" x

Children - what happens if you/your partner decide to go home.....

You should be able to access it by clicking on the link I have given you x