exchange rate

Guest jewels1356

Guest jewels1356

well i did very well this afternoon with hi fx i got 2.25 iam very pleased

julie

xx:daydreaming:just wished i was thier

please click my chicken please and thank you

Guest davyone1

Have clicked your chick, well done on the exchange rate, when are you of down under.

All the best Dave Julie Jake Chloe and Tyler

Guest KP Nuts

Julie, quick question please......... do you have to have the bank account with Westpac if you exchange with Hi Fx.....

Well done on 2.25, I got quoted today 2.2470

KP Nuts

Guest melissa

We're opening an account with The commowealth bank of Aus. They'll hold your money in sterling for you and you can exchange when the rate is good. If it gets better that is, it's all a gamble. we have heard they give a top rate as well. We don't know whether to exchange it know or put it in savings accounts till we need it. I think at the moment it would be safer under me mattress.

Darren

Guest KP Nuts

Yes Darren, that's who I want to use also, but just wondering if you exchange with Hi Fx, do you have the account opened with Westpac????

KP Nuts

Guest guest17301

Does anyone out there know if the rate will continue to rise??

At the moment have no cash to convert but come Jan we will, hoping it's not going to drop back? 2.50 would be good!!

Its so hard to predict, i sent alittle under half my money over at 2.02 as it was looking like things were just getting worse and worse then Oz cut their intrest rates and it quickly jumped upto 2.20 (even saw 2.3 at one point) then it went down alittle to about 2.15 at one point for god knows what reason (someone mentioned it was due to currency trading) and now its steadily climbing again.

I'd just be happy with 2.3 in about 10-20 days time when i need to send the rest of my funds over :)

Guest jewels1356

i have a accouint with westpak and i put in a order to get the 2.25 hade to wait or 24houirs tho used hi fix they will transfer it as soon as they get the my money alltho i havent got me visa yet iam worried about the money as i hae sold my house a have a few pennys sitting in the bank

julie

xxx

Guest jewels1356

kp hi fix will send it were you want its up to you i opened mty westpac account in jan when i was over thier

julie

xxx

I ordered £20k worth of $ today and only got 2.23!

Can you cancel once you've given a verbal order? I was going to wait a few days but the trader talked me into it saying that the rate was unlikely to get any better in the short term. I note the rate is now 2.28 so i've lost about £500 in 4 hours!

Guest jogrant3232

I changed a large chunk of mine yesterday and got only got 2.215 but that is still a big bonus to about 8 weeks ago,

Guest KP Nuts
kp hi fix will send it were you want its up to you i opened mty westpac account in jan when i was over thier

julie

xxx

Thank you......Julie.

KP Nuts

Guest jewels1356

if you want to specify a rate you can i did if you use hi fx then they will do this for you i booked the rate i wanted and they waited till it got their and bought it for me i now have to pay them

julie

xxx

Archived