How long after 176 visa granted?

Guest leed

Hi everybody,

Has anyone got a clue how long after you got your visa granted that you can sponsor your parents and brothers and sisters.

And most importantly how long would it take roughly?

cheers

Lee

It's not as easy as just sponsoring them. I presume your parents are over 45 which means you could only sponsor them for a parent visa (e.g. a CPV) these are costly and take years to process. You also need to live in Australia for 2 years before you can sponsor. (unless you have your own business and could employer them - in which case a temporary work visa 457 might be an option). For your siblings they need to have a skill that Australia wants before you can sponsor them. This again could take years.

Gill puts it better here: http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/96366-relative-sponsership-176-subclass-eligibility.html#post872244

Oh my god are you serious! DIAC sucks man.

By the way if someone tried to make an application to DIAC with some fake certificates. Will the ever get noticed or get caught and how?

thnks

lee

Guest VickyMel

By the way if someone tried to make an application to DIAC with some fake certificates. Will the ever get noticed or get caught and how?

thnks

lee

I hope so!

Archived