Sydney Office Opening Hours over Christmas

Guest chrisnnic

Guest chrisnnic

G'day folks,

My partner and I will be putting in our defacto application at the end of this year (the amount of advice on here is excellent, pats on the back all round!) in order to satisfy the 12 month living together stipulation. I arrived in australia on jan 1st of this year so need to hand our app in as close to the 31st as possible to meet the 12 months. I've looked all round the immi site for details but the opening hours over christmas are not on there. Possibly they may not have decided at this stage but does anyone remember what they were last year? We are worried about having to put the application in too early or even worse after jan 1st next year when my whv has expired which wouldnt look good at all! Any help much appreciated

Guest chrisnnic

Cheers for that Peaches. I rang them today and they said that if its like last year then they will be closed on the official public holidays but will be open on normal working days ie between christmas and new years. Which is exactly what I need!