Feel like giving up.

emma&vas

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone else is feeling the same way as me. Im a hairdresser and i have had my 176 visa lodged since June 2009.

Is it worth carrying on with this annoying visa business or just giving up and trying to focus on my life here?

Anybodys thoughts would be great

Thanks

Emma:sad:

Hi Emma,

There are many on PIO that are either going through or have been thought exactly what you have described! I would say it's normal. This visa process has pushed us beyond what I ever expected. I refuse to give up on the dream and I believe one day I will get my visa but a few months ago I did reach a low visa wise came on PIO and there were so many people that felt exactly as I did.

I know were all strangers but we have that connection-oz!

Hang in there.

Guest Midlanders

Hi

I'm sure many peeps as well as us all feel the same especially as we also lodged june 09. Its been a long, tough rollercoaster ride for alot of people, but I feel we have come this far, we may as well stick around to see the end !!!!

Lets hope these SMP's come out soon!!!!

Hi Emma

my wife lodged her app in Nov 09 for Hairdressing and I think the time might come that we to decide to give up our dream. Our daughter is 17 but staying on for 6th form, The longer this process drags on the less fairer it seems to allow our daughter to not know wher her future will be. I think if we are leftto rot in Cat 4 we will give up our dream. The annoying thing is like you we have SS.

Why cant the idiots that make these laws realise its people they are dealing with !!

Archived