Aged Parent (Residence) Visa (Subclass 804)
What does this visa let me do?
This visa allows you and your dependent family members to live as Australian permanent residents in Australia.
You can also:
- work and study in Australia
- receive subsidised healthcare through Medicare and the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- access certain social security payments (subject to waiting periods)
- be eligible to apply for Australian citizenship (subject to the residency eligibility criteria)
- sponsor people for permanent residence (subject to waiting periods).