schedule 1,2,3,4?

Guest FO4

Please can anyone expain what the different schedules mean on the new SOL list as we appear on all 4? & what will be the process once we apply for 176 visa

We originally planned to head to brisbane but have now changed our minds to perth rather than waiting the expected 4 years without state sponser.

OH is plumber

Thanks in advance

Please can anyone expain what the different schedules mean on the new SOL list as we appear on all 4? & what will be the process once we apply for 176 visa

We originally planned to head to brisbane but have now changed our minds to perth rather than waiting the expected 4 years without state sponser.

OH is plumber

Thanks in advance

Hi FO4,

Please visit this thread ..

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/91904-can-someone-please-explain-schedule-4-a.html

And one more thing please come up with the complete detail of ur application like ur occupation and timeline.

If you haven't already applied, ignore Schedules 1 and 2.

Schedule 3 is the Skilled Occupations List (SOL) and Schedule 4 is the list of occupations from which states can select the occupations to include on their State Migration Plans (SMPs).

If you apply for an Independent 175 or relative sponsored 176, being on the SOL puts you into priority group 3 which should produce a visa within 18-24 months of your visa application(if there are no further changes).

If you don't want to wait that long, you can apply for state sponsorship and if Plumber is included on that state's SMP, you move to priority group 2 which should produce a visa within 12 months.

Guest gsm886
If you haven't already applied, ignore Schedules 1 and 2.

Schedule 3 is the Skilled Occupations List (SOL) and Schedule 4 is the list of occupations from which states can select the occupations to include on their State Migration Plans (SMPs).

If you apply for an Independent 175 or relative sponsored 176, being on the SOL puts you into priority group 3 which should produce a visa within 18-24 months of your visa application(if there are no further changes).

If you don't want to wait that long, you can apply for state sponsorship and if Plumber is included on that state's SMP, you move to priority group 2 which should produce a visa within 12 months.

How long for people in priority group 4? I called up last week they told me 2-3 years from 2011(expected finalised date pre july 2010). However i called up today to see any changes and the lady told me she has no times for any visa she has no idea and they havent set time, please bring some light to approx processing time. I understand that group 4 would be processed after 1-3 however i logged on to my visa application online and it says my processing has commenced, does this mean they will delay it? thanks!

Archived