• Page 596 of 685 FirstFirst ... 96496546586594595596597598606646 ... LastLast
    Results 5,951 to 5,960 of 6846
    Like Tree1641Likes

    Thread: RSMS timeline


    1. #5951

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Posts
      12
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep

      RSMS 187 Visa Granted

      Hi everyone.

      I finally got my RSMS visa granted on 7th May.

      It was very unusually quick, only took 3.5 weeks after lodging. I

      just want to share my timeline and encourage all who is waiting for their visa.


      RCB Lodged : 25th Mar 2013

      RCB approved : 27th Mar 2013

      Visa lodged(DR) : 11th APRL 2013

      visa granted : 7th May 2013



      Mine was DR in paramatta. and the occupation is Landscape Gardener in Townsville QLD.

      didnt even get noticed about CO and Nomination approved. just visa Granted streight away.

      Good luck for all
      blossom79 and SonicBlue82 like this.

      PSS International Removals

    2. #5952

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Posts
      4
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys
      Granted 857 today (Accountant) Melbourne
      Lodged 29/06/12
      Nomination approved 9/02/13
      Granted today 9/05/13

      Thanks all for sharing your info with other.
      Good Luck to you guys...Hope to hear good news from you as well..very soon.............

    3. #5953

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      108
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Jasvir View Post
      Hi Guys Granted 857 today (Accountant) Melbourne Lodged 29/06/12 Nomination approved 9/02/13 Granted today 9/05/13 Thanks all for sharing your info with other. Good Luck to you guys...Hope to hear good news from you as well..very soon.............
      Congrats Jasvir and jaysen best of luck for future..

    4. #5954

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      108
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      It's looks melborne centre is allocation June months files and taking first low risk country and then hi fi occupation files an then ready decision then all files that's my brain think..hope get something this months if help little bit.. Pls prey for me lodge 13 June rdc checks expire on Tuesday :(

    5. #5955

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
      Posts
      125
      Liked
      61 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone,

      My MA has just notified me that a case officer has been allocated to my nomination!! Status still shows "Application received" ... hasn't changed to "In progress". Wish me luck!! :)

      Here is my timeline:

      Melbourne PSE centre

      Nomination lodged with DIAC - 11 September 2012
      RSMS (187) Direct Entry Non Decision Ready visa lodged with DIAC - 11 September 2012
      Acknowledgement of valid nomination received - 12 September 2012
      Acknowledgement of valid visa application received - 12 September 2012
      Bridging visa granted - 12 September 2012
      Nomination lodged with RCB - 10 October 2012
      Nomination approved by RCB - 13 November 2012
      Case Officer allocated - 9 May 2013

      2 days short of 8 months since lodgement!
      blossom79 and Alvin2012 like this.

    6. #5956

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      108
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SonicBlue82 View Post
      Hi everyone,

      My MA has just notified me that a case officer has been allocated to my nomination!! Status still shows "Application received" ... hasn't changed to "In progress". Wish me luck!! :)

      Here is my timeline:

      Melbourne PSE centre

      Nomination lodged with DIAC - 11 September 2012
      RSMS (187) Direct Entry Non Decision Ready visa lodged with DIAC - 11 September 2012
      Acknowledgement of valid nomination received - 12 September 2012
      Acknowledgement of valid visa application received - 12 September 2012
      Bridging visa granted - 12 September 2012
      Nomination lodged with RCB - 10 October 2012
      Nomination approved by RCB - 13 November 2012
      Case Officer allocated - 9 May 2013

      2 days short of 8 months since lodgement!
      hi sonic blue congrats can pls tell me what accupation it's low risk file

    7. #5957

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
      Posts
      125
      Liked
      61 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Alvin2012 View Post
      hi sonic blue congrats can pls tell me what accupation it's low risk file
      Cheers :)

      Hospitality Manager - Low Risk

      On the edge of my seat waiting for further updates! lol
      blossom79 likes this.

    8. #5958

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Posts
      4
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Alvin2012 View Post
      It's looks melborne centre is allocation June months files and taking first low risk country and then hi fi occupation files an then ready decision then all files that's my brain think..hope get something this months if help little bit.. Pls prey for me lodge 13 June rdc checks expire on Tuesday :(
      Hi Alvin
      Do not worry..First of all my all checks were expired, they do not ask for new ones but medicals unless you travel oversea within that waiting periods.
      Other is mine was not decision ready...
      I will pray for all of you....Good Luck

    9. #5959

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      46
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      My one already expire medical and AFP. But today I got afp and medical and going to send to my MA . So don't worry alvin we are in same boat . Just applynew one you will get within a week . And hope we will get gud news this month thanx

    10. #5960

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
      Posts
      3
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Everybody,
      I am from India pursuing Master of Information Systems from Melbourne and working part time at service station where I met a Businessman, who is ready to sponsor (RSMS visa subclass 187) me as he has got three service stations in Tasmania (Hobart), and about my qualification I did Diploma in Business Management from India and then after worked as Associate Duty Manager for three years and with this did bachelor of Science from an evening college and now pursuing Masters as said above with IELTS score overall 6.5 not less than 6.0 in any.
      So could any one please help me with information regarding any other paper work required and what will be my position at service station i.e, Customer Service Manager or Business Manager or Store Manager ?
      Thanks in advance.

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Is Perth in RSMS? .. we need help with RSMS too!
      By angiechia in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 31
      Last Post: 26-08-2012, 12:14 PM
    2. RSMS Timeline anyone
      By richieinoz in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 01-10-2010, 09:10 AM
    3. TRA Timeline
      By anlopa in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 120
      Last Post: 04-06-2009, 10:24 AM
    4. Visa granted today! - 119 RSMS timeline
      By whitleybairn in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 02-06-2009, 06:23 AM
    5. Timeline for RSMS visa?
      By Serenity in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 17-12-2007, 10:49 PM

    Tags for this Thread

    Other AMF Group Forums: Perth Poms | Poms in Adelaide | Life in Queensland | Life in Victoria | Life in Sydney | British Expats Abroad

    Copyright © 2005 - 2014 PomsInOz.com
    All times are GMT. The time now is 05:13 PM.