Current Processing Times 119/RSMS

Guest Frantastic

Guest Frantastic

Hi Everyone

I have been looking through a number of posts but can't seem to find any particularly recent ones for processing times for the 119 RSMS visa.

Is anyone currently in the process of applying for this visa or awaiting a decision? I would be grateful if you could give me a rough idea of times please?

We are being assisted by a Migration Officer who has submitted the nomination forms etc and we have sent our application to her to be forwarded for processing. It would be great to have some idea of how long the wait may be!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Hi we are also going down the rsms route, things seem tio be taking an age to get started. Our prospective employers are being assisted by an officer from Regional offices .

She has had the nomination forms and our 47es form for 2 weeks now and nothing hass happened since. We are hoping something happens this week and because they have had her assistance hopefully the process will be fast and pain free

Guest Frantastic

Hi thats great - where abouts are you hoping to move to?

My husband's prospective employer has also been great so far.....they have received approval for the nomination stages and lodged our form 47es plus all supporting documentation etc last week! Just hope it goes through quickly! fingers crossed..from looking at various sites it seems it can be anything up to 5 months! i'm hoping it won't be this long!

You sound a bit further ahead than us, although all our paper work has already been uploaded online to our 176 applicataion, we are doing a fee free transfer.

We have also put in letters from ourselves saying that im pregnant and would like the baby to be born an australian citizen and a letter from our employer saying his business is suffereing because he is lacking a skilled worker,

We are heading to wa, what about yourselves?

Guest Frantastic

You certainly have a lot to organise emigrating and new baby on the way! Hope you hear something soon!

We are heading to VIC all being well! I have quite a lengthy period of notice to hand in in my current job so trying to gauge when is best to do this! Keep me updated with how your getting on!

Archived