Second Year Working Holiday Visa

Guest Adam Offder

Guest Adam Offder

Hi all, I want to spend a second year in Oz, but really really don't want to do the 3 month fruit picking. If i'm going to do it, i need to start in the next couple of weeks to fit it in before my visa expires. Can anybody put me in touch with a farmer or specified work employer to sign me off for doing the work for a sneaky back hander? :wink: Please inbox me if you can! Yes I know the consequences of getting caught...

Thanks

Hi all, I want to spend a second year in Oz, but really really don't want to do the 3 month fruit picking. If i'm going to do it, i need to start in the next couple of weeks to fit it in before my visa expires. Can anybody put me in touch with a farmer or specified work employer to sign me off for doing the work for a sneaky back hander? :wink: Please inbox me if you can! Yes I know the consequences of getting caught...

Thanks

I think you'll find most people on PIO are struggling to correctly apply for their own visas and wouldnt participate in fraud.

A rather disheartening OP. It really makes a mockery of people who are genuinely trying to remain or get to Australia. I hope when I come to do my regional work to legitimately obtain my second year I am not penalised for people who do try bypass the system!!

If you want it that bad you will do what is legally necessary, 3 months of graft for 24 months in an awesome country is not a hard task or much to ask. some people would give their right arm for opportunities like that.

Archived