ref number WA SS

Guest alanmarybella

Guest alanmarybella

Asked agent if we had a ref number for WA SS sent it off end April and this is what we got back

We do not have a reference number for WA SS, however we have your transaction number for the DIAC application - TRN: Exxxxxxx8

is this right

agent has been great but has done a few things that we were not to happy with

thanks

alan

Asked agent if we had a ref number for WA SS sent it off end April and this is what we got back

We do not have a reference number for WA SS, however we have your transaction number for the DIAC application - TRN: Exxxxxxx8

is this right

thanks

alan

You will have to wait for someone who has applied for WA sponsorship as only they will know if there is a reference No. Your Transaction No. is for you to check your status online.

is this right

thanks

alan

Have you tried checking it online with that number? Does it work the same as the TRA tracking??

Who's your agent? PM me if you prefer

Jane

is this right

thanks

alan

Hello there

I got my sponsorship from WA and my reference number has this frame

REF#SMT-xxxx-xxxxxx

I hope this helps

Guest GemandJay

is this right

thanks

alan

Hi Alan

Our agent gave us a TRN number which we can log onto the DIAC website with along with passport number and date of birth. We got SS WA in January but nothing has changed since we lodged last July! Don't know if that's normanl or whether nothing gets loaded until we get a CO. Our agents do have ALL the info they need but nothing including vetasses results, de facto info, passport info has been uploaded. Please don't worry too much just make sure you can login.

Hope that helps

Gemma

hi Houciaus2010

Congratulations on your WA SS grant :smile:

When did you apply for your WA SS, how long approximately it took for the outcome? Kindly tell us your occupation!! :yes:

Thanks

becky

Hi rebejes 3

Thanks very much:notworthy:

I applied for WA SS on 31/07/2009 and got it on 02/02/2010 . It took me around 6 months ,my occupation is architectural associate wich is on WA list demand but it doesn't appear on the new SOL . I am praying to see my occupation on the wa SMP on July. Fingers crossed:notworthy:

Good luck!

Houcine

Archived