ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest caznphil

I am in exactly the same position except my IMO was cashed 14/4/10. I have not had any acknowledgement from Perth DIAC. The only reason I know they have received it is because of the IMO being cashed.

I too have already sent the medicals and police checks...

This is more stressful than selling my house!!

Heres to waiting......:wub:

Guest KerryCraig

Hello,

Submitted: 16/12/09

Visa: 121

Nomination and application sent together: Yes

Nomination approved 16th February

Medicals sent 13/03/10

Police checks sent simultaneously: Yes

Wating........................................:SLEEP:

Submitted: 25/04/2010

Visa: ENS 856 onshore

Medicals sent simultaneously: Yes - Well i thought so. Proof of full visa meds done and mines been accepted as fine but not the spouse and child ones. But case manager doesnt seem to know whats going on and theres been quite a few emails to tell her how to do her job (following advice from immi and sydney of course)

I love the way they take the money within minutes of recieving the app. But fail to let you know what they need if anything is missing!

Guest KerryCraig
Wow KerryCraig - that's a long wait...

I was under the impression that ENS / cat 1 is a lot quicker...

Tell me about it!!!! apparently they say that you are supposed to get an answer within 5 months!! so our 5 months will be the 16th May, we will see!!!!! but they are struggling to cope, staff shortages........ so our agent has been told so will more likley be 7 months.......

Guest guest17520

Submitted: 01/02/2010 & 30/03/2010

Visa: 856

Nomination and application sent together: No

Medicals sent simultaneously: Yes

My company used a lawyer to do their part and I have done mine by myself. I have heard nothing yet (other than that DIAC received my application)

Guest PommyRach

Submitted: 02/02/10

Nomination, application, medicals, police checks sent together: Yes

Nomination approved: not yet

CO assigned: not yet.

office - Parra

Guest caznphil
Hello,

I've merged everyones details from all the 121/856 threads into a spreadsheet for comparison:

http://www.sendica.com/visa/timelines.xlsx

I'll try and keep it up to date - pvt me with your details and I'll add or change.

HTH,

Mike

**SULKING**

my computer wont let me open it....... but great idea, thank you

Caroline..:unsure:

Guest caznphil
Sorry aboot that. I created it in Excel 2010 (I'm dead up to date, me) but will work in Excel 2007 and Excel 2003 with with Office Compatibility Pack (Google it).

I've imported it into Google Docs (it's not bad actually!) - here's the URL:

http://bit.ly/121-856VisaTimelines

I haven't given anonymous users edit permissions, but let me have your Google Docs email address and can add to the editors list. Or mail me your stats.

Cheers,

Mike

Thank you, I can now view it.... (only via your link as i am completely crap at computers (the shame))

Anyhow i have applied for the 121, nomination sent in jan and approved beginning of feb, police check sent with appication for visa, medicals sent on april 20th.. so I assuming that I am going to have to get another police check done due to length of time this is taking to process...

I applied to perth.

I think thats all the info you need for the table... (as i said i'm a techno phobe)...

Thanks for taking the time again to do the chart, it is really helpful..:notworthy:

caroline ..

Hello,

I've merged everyones details from all the 121/856 threads into a spreadsheet for comparison:

http://www.sendica.com/visa/timelines.xlsx

I'll try and keep it up to date - pvt me with your details and I'll add or change.

HTH,

Mike

ours took 8 weeks altogether from acknowlegement that the nomination had been passed. The nomination took 3 weeks. So 11 weeks all in. We completed everything, even medicals, police checks etc before we sent it off registered post....except form 80 because we didnt know we had to complete it. Our Case Officer asked us to complete it and we managed to get it back to her within 24 hours. Once your Case officer gets assigned to you it means .... that quite literally they are on the case and should expect an answer within about 10-14 days.

Guest nic36

Hi there

856 visa

Employer nomination accepted Nov 09

Medicals Dec 09

My application sent 12/04/10

Nomination accepted and credit card charged 15/04/10

Now: the waiting game!!

Guest GodSaveOz

Medicals sent simultaneously: Yes

Hey mate,

As per your post you applied on 25/04/2010 and you already have a case manager!!.

I applied on 25/03/2010 and there is no response yet either on Nomination or application.

Regards

GodSaveOz

Submitted: 25/04/2010

Medicals sent simultaneously: Yes - Well i thought so. Proof of full visa meds done and mines been accepted as fine but not the spouse and child ones. But case manager doesnt seem to know whats going on and theres been quite a few emails to tell her how to do her job (following advice from immi and sydney of course)

I love the way they take the money within minutes of recieving the app. But fail to let you know what they need if anything is missing!

Hey... Would like to add to the spreadsheet:

Office: Parramatta

Data Medicals & Police: With Application.

Still waiting response.

Thanks!

Sorry aboot that. I created it in Excel 2010 (I'm dead up to date, me) but will work in Excel 2007 and Excel 2003 with with Office Compatibility Pack (Google it).

I've imported it into Google Docs (it's not bad actually!) - here's the URL:

http://bit.ly/121-856VisaTimelines

I haven't given anonymous users edit permissions, but let me have your Google Docs email address and can add to the editors list. Or mail me your stats.

Cheers,

Mike

Guest caznphil

OMgosh, i have just looked at the document and Jek0b has had the visa granted in 30 days but no more info on what office etc.. ... congrats Jek0b btw, how relieved you must feel... but please provide the other info... thanks

caroline

Guest caznphil
We got our visas on Wednesday after 4 weeks, lodged at Paramatta...feels good...:biggrin:

:jiggy:CONGRATULATIONS

Guest calvinated

Hi all,

I've just started the process for the ENS 121, seeing as nothing much is coming out of my 176 application lodged in Mar 2008!:arghh:

Currently in Australia on a 457 and we've just lodged the nomination application on 17th May at Paramatta.

A bit worried as its a very small company, but I've been with them for 4 years now, and the business has been doing pretty well. Fingers crossed!

Good luck all :smile:

Guest calvinated

Thanks hybrid!

My agent has suggested that we don't transfer the existing 176 over to the ENS 121 until the nomination is approved. The 176 is a complete application with medicals and PCCs done, but i'm guessing i will have to do them again, as they are all 2 years old now:mad:

So as of now, we've only lodged the company nomination application!

Have you heard anything at all on your application?

Guest GodSaveOz

Hi Guys,

Any reason why you went in for 121 instead of 856. 856 is much faster than 121 specially if you have been here on 457 for more than two years!!.

For Medicals they are valid only for 1 years..

All overseas PCC is valid as loong as you haven't gone out of Australia..

Cheers

Pretty similar boat to you - I'm in Sydney on a 457. My 175 (category 7) was submitted in April 2009 and hasn't got anywhere so my work agreed to sponsor me. I went for the offshore 121 rather than the onshore 856 as I can use the fees I paid for the 175 in the application.

My medicals and police checks have all expired so I've done them again and submitted with the new application. I'm using a migration solicitor and he says the two will run concurrently.

Haven't heard anything on the application, but nearly at the (magic?) 30 day mark so hopefully soon.

Reckon might be worth getting your new police checks - took about two weeks for the AFP and about three for ACPO - including volcano time!

Mike

Guest EM&M
Hi all,

I've just started the process for the ENS 121, seeing as nothing much is coming out of my 176 application lodged in Mar 2008!:arghh:

Currently in Australia on a 457 and we've just lodged the nomination application on 17th May at Paramatta.

A bit worried as its a very small company, but I've been with them for 4 years now, and the business has been doing pretty well. Fingers crossed!

Good luck all :smile:

Dont worry about it being a small company, we got 856 in November after working 2 years for the same company and they only have 13 employees. Ours took about 7 weeks with everything front loaded.

Good Luck,

Em x

Guest GodSaveOz

Guys.. Just for your info. this is what I received from Immi Dept when I sent them an email enquiring about the status of my application....

-------------------------------------------------------

Due to the demand driven nature of the program, the Permanent Skilled Entry network is continuing to receive large numbers of employer nominations and visa applications.

This means that some applications being received through the NSW Centre of Excellence may take some time to be allocated to a case officer for assessment.

Please be assured that all issues surrounding processing backlogs have been appropriately escalated.

You will be contacted by a case officer within 2 working days of the employer nomination and/or visa application being allocated, with either an outcome for decision-ready cases or a request for additional information or documents.

Until a case is allocated, we are unable to provide you with advice regarding processing timeframes.

We apologise for all inconveniences caused as a result of the delays in allocation.

Please note that the published service standards for ENS/RSMS cases is 5 months (ETA countries) and 7 months (non-ETA countries). Timeframes for processing an application vary from one case to another, depending on the individual circumstances of each applicant . The NSW PSE team are committed to providing you with an decision on your application within the published service standards.

Clients are requested to explore other pathways, such as the 457 temporary business visa, for all urgent cases where the nominating employer needs the applicant to commence working in the position within the published service standards.

------------------------------------------------------

Have a good weekend...

Cheers

Guest ddmulryan

Hi,

We applied for ENS 856 in Nov 09 at Perth Processing Centre and received business nomination approval today 24/05/2010. Does that mean we more or less have it? Our migration officer told us that the case officer is now reviewing the visa application and has just requested an Australian police clearance cert. I am currently on a 457 visa and my partner is a de facto.

I do reckon that the recent changes has slowed down the processing time temporarily, judging from our experience with them recently

Guest GodSaveOz

Hi ddmulryan,

Going by the statistics, you should get your visa approved in a 4-5 weeks.

Cheers

Hi,

We applied for ENS 856 in Nov 09 at Perth Processing Centre and received business nomination approval today 24/05/2010. Does that mean we more or less have it? Our migration officer told us that the case officer is now reviewing the visa application and has just requested an Australian police clearance cert. I am currently on a 457 visa and my partner is a de facto.

I do reckon that the recent changes has slowed down the processing time temporarily, judging from our experience with them recently

Archived