• Page 52 of 532 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Results 511 to 520 of 5318
    Like Tree376Likes

    Thread: ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline


    1. #511

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      melbourne
      Posts
      22
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by kevpreston View Post
      Quick question, if i put in my nomination and full application together the 5-7 months processing time isn't from when the nomination is granted is it. I'm sure my MA said that it's from when the application is submitted but just checking.
      Correct, it should be from the acknowledgement of the application.


    2. #512

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      melbourne
      Posts
      22
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by fluffy View Post
      Another person to add to the list of me being jealous of!
      How long until they come back? At least you know its all sorted now. Well done.
      5 more weeks. They'll be back end of October ...

    3. #513

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Brisbane
      Posts
      126
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by fluffy View Post
      Love it yes they need more case officers, Ive already said I will go and work there for a few weeks il get the pile down for them! Il even do it for free.

      Although when I do get my visa I dont know what ill do with all my spare time, I spend so much time looking at my e mails, ranting on here, searching for flight prices every few days and planning to depart Oz that I wont know what to do with myself

      I really hope you get your visa soon because you have waited a long time. It looks like there's progress so fingers crossed yours comes through.

      shylet.
      really down under!

    4. #514

      Title
      Retired
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Posts
      513
      Liked
      40 times
      Rep
      I got this email yesterday from Immigration, this was after they came out to meet my Boss on Wednesday. The last email I got from them said it was 5 months, now it's 5 - 7 months.

      How can I still not have a case officer? 6 months waiting, I have called them 3 times, they have been out to my work, why can they not assign me a CO?

      They say they get processed in order of date of lodgement but others have got theirs before me from the Parra office and some lucky people have been moved from the Parra office who were behind me in the "queue" and look like they are getting theirs before me.






      Thank you for your call on 20/09/2010. The application has not yet been
      allocated to a case officer for assessment as yet and your application was
      lodged on the 30/03/2010.

      We are experiencing temporary delays due to an unprecedented increase in
      applications received through this office and we process all applications
      in order of date of lodgement and in line with general processing
      requirements. This ensures that all visa applicants are processed in a fair
      manner.

      Until your case has been allocated to a case officer, we are unable to
      provide you with a processing update or if and when will the application be
      allocated. However, please note that the service standards for processing
      ENS/ RSMS visas are:

      Please note that the published service standards for ENS/RSMS cases is 5 -
      7 months (ETA countries) and 7 - 10 months (non-ETA countries). Timeframes
      for processing an application vary from one case to another, depending on
      the individual circumstances of each applicant . The NSW PESE team are
      committed to providing you with an decision on your application within the
      published service standards.

      We apologise for all inconveniences caused as a result of the delays in
      allocation.

      Clients are requested to explore other pathways, such as the 457 temporary
      business visa, for all urgent cases where the nominating employer needs the
      applicant to commence working in the position within the published service
      standards.


      Regards,

      Communications Team
      Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry (NSW, QLD, ACT)
      Parramatta Centre of Excellence

    5. #515

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Location
      LONSYD
      Posts
      303
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      It's so frustrating. That's exactly the same line I got everytime I called or emailed.

      It feels like it's out of your control - and it probably is. There's just such a huge random factor (or luck?) involved.
      ENS 121 submitted 22/04/2010, approved 04/10/2010.

    6. #516

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      87
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hybrid View Post
      It's so frustrating. That's exactly the same line I got everytime I called or emailed.

      It feels like it's out of your control - and it probably is. There's just such a huge random factor (or luck?) involved.
      hey guy quick question does anyone know how long ppl r wait to get processed in melbourne after getting transferred on 13/8 we should not be at d back again??

    7. #517

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      87
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by richkoto View Post
      I got this email yesterday from Immigration, this was after they came out to meet my Boss on Wednesday. The last email I got from them said it was 5 months, now it's 5 - 7 months.

      How can I still not have a case officer? 6 months waiting, I have called them 3 times, they have been out to my work, why can they not assign me a CO?

      They say they get processed in order of date of lodgement but others have got theirs before me from the Parra office and some lucky people have been moved from the Parra office who were behind me in the "queue" and look like they are getting theirs before me.






      Thank you for your call on 20/09/2010. The application has not yet been
      allocated to a case officer for assessment as yet and your application was
      lodged on the 30/03/2010.

      We are experiencing temporary delays due to an unprecedented increase in
      applications received through this office and we process all applications
      in order of date of lodgement and in line with general processing
      requirements. This ensures that all visa applicants are processed in a fair
      manner.

      Until your case has been allocated to a case officer, we are unable to
      provide you with a processing update or if and when will the application be
      allocated. However, please note that the service standards for processing
      ENS/ RSMS visas are:

      Please note that the published service standards for ENS/RSMS cases is 5 -
      7 months (ETA countries) and 7 - 10 months (non-ETA countries). Timeframes
      for processing an application vary from one case to another, depending on
      the individual circumstances of each applicant . The NSW PESE team are
      committed to providing you with an decision on your application within the
      published service standards.

      We apologise for all inconveniences caused as a result of the delays in
      allocation.

      Clients are requested to explore other pathways, such as the 457 temporary
      business visa, for all urgent cases where the nominating employer needs the
      applicant to commence working in the position within the published service
      standards.


      Regards,

      Communications Team
      Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry (NSW, QLD, ACT)
      Parramatta Centre of Excellence
      hey richkoto how u hanging in there did they give any reason im not far behind u mine was lodged 14/4 wat is ur trade/occupation? 24 wks tomo lets hope we hear somethin this wk r even better get processed and granted best of luck mate fingers crossed

    8. #518

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Location
      LONSYD
      Posts
      303
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hey jerryb,

      Just looking at the spreadsheet and can see you're only a couple of weeks behind me and a 121 . What's your occupation? Are you in the UK at the moment?

      M
      ENS 121 submitted 22/04/2010, approved 04/10/2010.

    9. #519

      Title
      Retired
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Posts
      513
      Liked
      40 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jerryb View Post
      hey richkoto how u hanging in there did they give any reason im not far behind u mine was lodged 14/4 wat is ur trade/occupation? 24 wks tomo lets hope we hear somethin this wk r even better get processed and granted best of luck mate fingers crossed
      Hey Jerryb, every week I say to myself that this week is going to be the week. I have my email open constantly at work and every time I get a new email I think it's going to be from immi.

      I'm a Project Administrator, which basically means I coordinate the projects we do at work which is in a call centre. I've really had enough of what I am doing so wouldn't mind the freedom of being able to find a new job. We are also a single income family with a 3 year old daughter and another on the way so once we get PR we'll be able to claim family assistance which will make our day to day life a lot easier.

      It's good to hear from people like yourself and fluffy who have been waiting about the same amount of time that I have. I wish immi could give us some accurate feedback about our applications, 6 months without even having a CO is too long, especially when they have already banked our $2500!!

    10. #520

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      87
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hybrid View Post
      Hey jerryb,

      Just looking at the spreadsheet and can see you're only a couple of weeks behind me and a 121 . What's your occupation? Are you in the UK at the moment?

      M
      yeah how u doing when u going to go abroad to get ur 121 activated u hav urs finalised?? i think we need to up date the spread sheet for all the ones dat got approved. im a chef and im currently in queenstown NZ. cant really go home as my girlfriend is in oz so i fly to oz every 6 wks on my ETA visa lets hope we hear some good news this wk

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Repeat use of 12 months' visitor's visa
      By janinecooksey in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 13
      Last Post: 22-09-2011, 07:06 AM
    2. 176 SS non-csl - where are you now?
      By Taz2008 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 4309
      Last Post: 11-05-2011, 07:43 AM
    3. How long it will take to my Case Officer Appointed?...
      By gilbert in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: 10-04-2010, 02:57 AM
    4. Announcement on Parent Visa Processing
      By George Lombard in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 01-10-2008, 06:54 AM
    5. Permanent residency
      By Travelling Fitz in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 18-05-2008, 11:05 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright © 2005 - 2014 PomsInOz.com
    All times are GMT. The time now is 08:34 PM.