Please advice me

Guest kugathast

Guest kugathast

Dear friends,

I’m extremely fed up when I’m filling the state sponsorship application to Western Australia. If some one could pleases help me to fill the following question.

7.1 Settlement information

I have selected three regions such as Mid West, Gold Fields and South West.

But I don’t know the reason that why you choose these regions?

And how you researched your preferred locations?

Do you have any evidence that your skill is in long term demand list in your region of preference?

7.2 Your financial status

How much minimum fund that I have to write under the funds you will bring?

Estimates the cost of your relocation to WA?

How much cost of living in WA?

How can I find these details? Please if you could give me the information or web link to fill my application,

I look forward to hearing from you?

Yours truly,

Thas

I don't think anyone can help YOU say why YOU chose those regions!

I think what WA are looking for is to see that YOU have done your research and the best place to research is the internet.... why DID you chose those regions? You must have some reasoning behind it.

Have you researched the job market in those regions.....

Have you investigated property prices in those areas

Salary expectations

Other cost of living expenses.

I used the internet to get an idea of these things, and to work out if we could afford to live there.....

You HAVE to be able to answer these questions for yourself really, so that you know that WA is really for you and that and that you can indeed sustain yourself there and that the work opportunities will be there for you....

Guest kugathast
I don't think anyone can help YOU say why YOU chose those regions!

I think what WA are looking for is to see that YOU have done your research and the best place to research is the internet.... why DID you chose those regions? You must have some reasoning behind it.

Have you researched the job market in those regions.....

Have you investigated property prices in those areas

Salary expectations

Other cost of living expenses.

I used the internet to get an idea of these things, and to work out if we could afford to live there.....

You HAVE to be able to answer these questions for yourself really, so that you know that WA is really for you and that and that you can indeed sustain yourself there and that the work opportunities will be there for you....

Dear CharmedP3,

Thank you for your quick reply. Then do you have any special web link to find those details?

Archived