Hi, I am applying for a partner visa, can anyone give me an example of a statutory declaration form from the person that apply to the sponsor or vice versa?
Just to have an Idea?
You and your partner must each provide a statement or statutory declaration regarding the history of your relationship, including:
- how, when and where you first met
- how your relationship developed
- when you decided to marry or to start a de facto relationship
- your domestic arrangements (how you support each other financially, physically and emotionally and when this level of commitment began)
- any periods of separation (when and why the separation occurred, for how long and how you maintained your relationship during the period of separation)
- your future plans.
05/09/09 Mailed my 309/100 app 17/09/09 CO 05/10/09 Meds 08/10/09 PCC 09/10/09 Xray, 18/12/09 Extra Medical report recieved by CO 14/01/10 Hep B test, 09/02/10 New CO aggh 18/02/10 309, Baby visa needed now for our move in Sept 2011
We just wrote one 'history of our relationship' statement and both signed it. Less than 2 sheets of typed A4.
Thank you!! I better start writing then!! :D