475 pros and cons

Lauren82

We are considering applying for a 475 SA SS visa, but have a few burning concerns which we would appreciate some advice and opinions on before we make our mind up for certain.

Firstly has anybody found any problems or difficulties finding employment on a 475 visa due to the fact it is only temporary?

Are there any restrictions on healthcare for 475 visa holders? Or if you pay your insurances do you have the same entitlements?

We have the intention of going for permanent residency after 2 years as long as everything goes well. I know there are no guarantees but has anybody been rejected after holding a 475 visa and what were their reasons why?

Lots of questions but we would really appreciate any advice and any of your stories so far that could help us to make our decision.

Guest garynhelen
We are considering applying for a 475 SA SS visa, but have a few burning concerns which we would appreciate some advice and opinions on before we make our mind up for certain.

Firstly has anybody found any problems or difficulties finding employment on a 475 visa due to the fact it is only temporary?

Are there any restrictions on healthcare for 475 visa holders? Or if you pay your insurances do you have the same entitlements?

We have the intention of going for permanent residency after 2 years as long as everything goes well. I know there are no guarantees but has anybody been rejected after holding a 475 visa and what were their reasons why?

Lots of questions but we would really appreciate any advice and any of your stories so far that could help us to make our decision.

We're also considering 475 regional SS WA. So will be interested to see what people say.

Hi

We took 475 way because that's the only path that we could go. We got that last year and will go to Adelaide this April for first entry and then September for permanently.

I think for jobs, it is not so much about whether you are on 475 or not. From various threads that I read, some people got problem with 475 when looking for job, because of "temporary" but, others did not have the problem.

For healthcare, I think if you are from the UK, and some others countries, you will get "free" medicare, because of reciprocal agreement.

regards

wijaya

Archived